Trust - [Running with Alphas #1] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 12
leechers: 5
Added on November 1, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Trust - [Running with Alphas #1] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 1.39 MB)
 Trust - Viola Rivard.azw3558.92 KB
 Trust - Viola Rivard.mobi374.38 KB
 Trust - Viola Rivard.epub343.49 KB
 Trust - Viola Rivard.jpg145.14 KB
 Trust - Viola Rivard.opf3.23 KB

Description

image Trust
Volume One in the "Running with Alphas" series by Viola Rivard

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780692283882
ASIN: B00MLTFZA8
Publisher: Viola Rivard
Publication date: 8/11/2014
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: Running with Alphas #1
Pages: 125

Description
Just when she thinks her life can’t get any worse, Taylor meets alpha wolf Alder—the most caring, gallant, and handsome man on the planet. On the run from the police, there’s no way she could possibly get involved with him. But somehow she does anyway.

Alder seems to be convinced that the two of them are going to live happily ever after in his mountain territory. But between looming pack wars, her dicey past, and his twin brother—the most obnoxious, sadistic, and handsome man on the planet—Taylor has a feeling that her new life among werewolves may be just as complicated as her human one.

Meet the Authors

Viola Rivard

Viola Rivard is a national bestselling paranormal romance serialist in the United States.

"Viola Rivard is a good writer. I mean, she's no Deborah Bladon, but she's okay." --All Romance Bestselling Author, VM Black

"Viola Rivard is like the HM Ward of werewolf romance. Except, she sells a lot less books." --Sylvia Frost

"Being a Top 100 author really isn't that impressive. I could do it too, if I wrote two books a month in a genre that people like, with characters people like, and stories people enjoy." --Kindleboards Author

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 MB
seeders:12
leechers:5
Trust - [Running with Alphas #1] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Thanks!