seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 4, 2012 by Frytoin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Tweetbot for Mac v1.0 (Size: 4.82 MB)
 Tweetbot.for.Mac.v1.0.dmg4.82 MB

Description

Description
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.

Brief Highlights:
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/

image image image image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.82 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Tweetbot for Mac v1.0

All Comments

I'm having trouble signing in. I authorize my accounts using the twitter web app but this app does not display my accounts. It says there was problem authenticating the app with twitter even though I authorized it. I'm running mavericks on a new retina macbook pro 13. Help!

Thanks for this by the way. I really appreciate it.
Works great! Thanks! :D
Quick download! Easy to install and the interface is absolutely beautiful! Very clean and easy to navigate. Thanks for the d/l! :)