Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me (1992) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 499
leechers: 189
Added on July 28, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me (1992) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.44 GB)
 Twin.Peaks.Fire.Walk.with.Me.1992.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp41.44 GB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105665/IMDB RATING: 7.2FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Fantasy

FILE SIZE...........: 1.44 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*1080

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 91 minsEssentially a prequel to David Lynch and Mark Frost's earlier TV series "Twin Peaks". The first half-hour or so concerns the investigation by FBI Agent Chet Desmond (Chris Isaak) and his partner Sam Stanley (Kiefer Sutherland) into the murder of night-shift waitress Teresa Banks in the small Washington state town of Deer Meadow. When Desmond finds a mysterious clue to the murder, he inexplicably disappears. The film then cuts to one year later in the nearby town of Twin Peaks and follows the events during the last week in the life of Laura Palmer (Sheryl Lee) a troubled teenage girl with two boyfriends; the hot-tempered rebel Bobby Briggs (Dana Ashbrook) and quiet biker James Hurley (James Marshall), her drug addiction, and her relationship with her difficult (and possible schizophrenic) father Leland (Ray Wise), a story in which her violent murder was later to motivate much of the TV series. Contains a considerable amount of sex, drugs, violence, very loud music and inexplicable imagery.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.44 GB
seeders:499
leechers:189
Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me (1992) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks a lot!
Even if it's not the movie but only the deleted scenes, there's still some fascinating moments.
Actual Runtime is 135 min.
But here its only 91 min...
that's lot of deleted scenes....
download english subtitles from here
http://subscene.com/subtitles/twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me/english/955521
Both the 720 & 1080 YIFY versions are out of sync in video and audio. Downloaded both twice and checked on multiple sources.
These are the Missing Pieces (aka Deleted Scenes) in BluRay quality, not the actual Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me movie.
"But I haven't brushed my teeth yet." :)
I can confirm this. Just deleted scenes.
ty team tify