Two Books on Living Legend Leo Messi -Arvi07

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 19, 2014 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Two Books on Living Legend Leo Messi -Arvi07 (Size: 6.16 MB)
 Please Read this File.txt535 bytes
 Messi - Guillem Balague.pdf4.98 MB
 Messi - Guillem Balague.jpg48.27 KB
 Messi By Luca Caioli.pdf1.06 MB
 Messi By Luca Caioli.jpg70.66 KB

Description

Messi By Luca Caioli

Still only 25, Lionel Messi is on course to become the greatest soccer player of all time. The 2009 and 2010 FIFA Player of the Year, he is fast, elusive, and mesmerizing. Nominated by Maradona as successor to his No. 10 Argentina shirt, he is already set for football divinity.

Luca Caioli draws on numerous exclusive testimonies to tell Messi's story: his parents and extended family; his coaches at Grandoli and Newell's Old Boys; Rjikaard and Zambrotta from Barcelona; Jorge Valdano and many others from Argentina, Manchester City's Pablo Zabaleta and ex-Chelsea defender Asier del Horno. In the final chapter Messi himself sizes up his life so far.

Updated to include the 2011 Champions League Final, when everyone, including the opposition, applauded Messi and his team, Messi is a brilliant, insightful and revealing portrait of football's most exciting player and a must-read for all true fans of the game.

Messi By Guillem Balague

'I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi' Diego Maradona

Despite all the fame and adulation, remarkably little is known about Lionel Messi, the modest and intensely private footballing genius. Just how did the boy from Rosario, Argentina, become the world's greatest player?

Guillem Balague has had unprecedented access to Messi's inner circle: his coaches, team-mates and family. In addition, Pep Guardiola has provided exclusive analysis of the player. The result is an authoritative and compelling account of the wonderful mystery that is Messi.

'I can tell my grandkids one day that I coached Lionel Messi' -Pep Guardiola

Review

You may know a lot of the Messi legend already, but his is still a fascinating backstory. Four Four Two There's certainly some interesting insight and information...particularly Balague's understanding of Argentinian politics, culture and mores. ...The book glows with extended testimonies from those who ever coached or mentored Messi. -- David Stubbs WHEN SATURDAY COMES.

About the Author

Guillem Balague is a soccer journalist and a regular columnist for the Spanish sports daily AS and UEFA Champions magazine. He has also contributed to the Observer and the Times. He serves as the Spanish soccer expert for Sky Sports in the UK, and is the author of Pep Guardiola: Another Way of Winning and A Season on the Brink.

For any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads, do support me by commenting and rating the torrent & also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

PLEASE NOTE: Do Buy the original Copy From Amazon/ Flipkart if you like this file..."Made this in the smallest size possible for people who have poor bandwidth and also to enjoy this book in your mobile devices"...please seed as long as possible and support me and my torrents to bring you more small sized rips in the future..

Please do like me on Fb if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arvi07-Torrents/697710516986588

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters <3

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0