Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on February 18, 2015 by felix56in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee (Size: 752.87 KB)
 Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee.epub293.62 KB
 Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee.jpg41.19 KB
 Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee.mobi412.03 KB
 Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee.opf6.03 KB

Description

Betrayed by her cold, callous mother and abused by her alcoholic stepfather, eighteen-year-old Simone Woodard is kicked out of the house like a bag of trash and left to survive on her own. While struggling to create a life for herself, her beauty and innocence captivate Kevin Kennard, a handsome, hazel-eyed felon with an addiction to all things illegal. For the first time in Kevin’s life, real love has him rethinking his criminal path. But the action on the streets won’t take a backseat to Simone. Who will win this tug of war?

Two Tears in a Bucket is a soulful novel that reminds us how powerful and lasting the bonds of love can be, even among the harsh realities of life.

Review

TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET will tug at your heart strings and leave your mouth hanging agape. I throughly enjoyed the debut novel. This author definitely has a flair for writing. I eagerly await the sequel! A recommended read!

--Leona, APOOO BookClub

TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET will tug at your heart strings and leave your mouth hanging agape. I throughly enjoyed the debut novel. This author definitely has a flair for writing. I eagerly await the sequel! A recommended read! --Leona, APOOO BookClub

Okay, so I have to admit that it took me entirely too long to finish reviewing this novel by Ms. Bee. Admittedly I had a number of obligations that sidetracked me for months, but Hurricane Irene forced me to sit down and finish my journey. Let me just say, I was not one bit disappointed by the ending. Fantastic, well-written, and a can't-put-this-down page turner, Ms. Bee knocks this story out of the park! I think there's a saying that says if something is really meant for you, set it free, and if it comes back to you, it's yours. That is definitely an underlying theme of Two Tears In a Bucket, which details the kind of on-again, off-again relationship between Kevin and Simone. After life and misunderstandings tear them apart, can a twist of circumstance bring them back together after years of separation? I've always kind of assumed, based on other reviews, that this was an Urban Lit novel, but after reading it in its entirety, I'm not sure I would classify it as such. To me, it's more of a contemporary drama with urban elements and without question a a few cuts above its competitors. As a matter of fact, if this is an Urban Lit novel then Traci has set a HIGH bar for similar authors to reach in terms of story structure, editing, and professionalism--I hope they take notice! Traci Bee is an author to watch and I look forward to reading the sequel to this page-turner! The cliffhanger on this book is a DOOZIE!! --K.L. Brady, Author of The Bum Magnet

Bip! Bam! Whomp! Ka-Pow! That is exactly how Two Tears in a Bucket read. Fast paced, high energy and all of it left me completely drained. I tried many times to put this book down, to take a break but I just couldn't pull away from the highly addictive drama going on in between the pages of Two Tears in a Bucket. I am adding the release date of Another Tear to my calendar because I simply can't wait for more. I gave Traci Bee one full day of my life and in return she satisified my craving for a good book! Standing ovation. --Nakia R. Laushaul, Author of Running from Solace

About the Author

After an impeccable, award winning career in real estate, Traci Bee decided it was time to acknowledge a yearning that had shadowed her from childhood. An avid reader and lover of creative writing, Traci decided it was time to pen the novel that had dwelled inside of her for over 20 years. In September of 2007, "Two Tears in a Bucket" was born. A compelling story of raw love amidst the harsh realities of urban life, the novel won Traci two awards. Excited about the novel's potential, Traci decided to take a vacation from the world of real estate to focus on promoting her novel. But life had other plans for Traci as a life altering storm brewed in her horizons. Three years later, Traci's back and her passion remains unwavering. She started King George Publishing, LLC - a publishing company named in honor of her daddy angel, George, and will be re-releasing "Two Tears in a Bucket" this fall with more novels to follow.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
752.87 KB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Two Tears in a Bucket - Traci Bee