Tyler, Anne-If Morning Ever Comes - epub - zeke23

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on February 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tyler, Anne-If Morning Ever Comes - epub - zeke23 (Size: 259.88 KB)
 Tyler, Anne-If Morning Ever Comes.epub259.88 KB

Description

If Morning Ever Comes
by Anne Tyler
3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  2,012 ratings  ·  115 reviews
"A triumph."

HARPERS

Ben Joe Hawkes is a worrier. Raised by his mother, grandmother, and a flock of busy sisters, he's always felt the outsider. When he learns that one of his sisters has left her husband, he heads for home and back into the confusion of childhood memories and unforseen love....

My mother (a babyboomer) introduced me to Tyler's books when I was 15. I've devoured them ever since. I read them before my marriage, while I was married, during my separation, and after my divorce. I've read some of her books 3 & 4 times. Screw those long winded writers of yesteryear that my private liberal arts college told me was brilliant: Tyler takes the cake! She's the woman (in my ridiculous opinion) that John Irving should have married. She would have eaten him alive--so, maybe not.

Anne Tyler
Author profile

born
in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The United States
October 25, 1941

genre
Literature & Fiction

About this author
edit data

Anne Tyler was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1941 and grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina. She graduated at nineteen from Duke University and went on to do graduate work in Russian studies at Columbia University. The Beginner's Goodbye is Anne Tyler's nineteenth novel; her eleventh, Breathing Lessons , was awarded the Pulitzer Prize in 1988. She is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
259.88 KB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Tyler, Anne-If Morning Ever Comes - epub - zeke23