Tyler, Paige-Librarian by Day E-Book Epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2015 by lithium_lovein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tyler, Paige-Librarian by Day E-Book Epub (Size: 294.29 KB)
 Tyler, Paige-Librarian by Day E-Book Epub.epub243.75 KB
 Untitled.jpg42.5 KB
 Syndicate Book.jpg8.04 KB

Description

Shy, reserved librarian Jennifer Davidson has a secret side that few people know about. She writes erotic spanking romances. She’s never been spanked herself, but when her boyfriend stumbles across one of her books, all that changes.Nik Evans has always hoped there was a bad girl hiding underneath his prim, proper librarian, but even he is surprised when they begin to explore her fantasies and he finds out just how naughty she can be.Soon, Jennifer is embarking on a sensual journey of discovery in which she learns that having her bottom warmed for real is better than anything she’s ever written about in her books. Review A Recommended Read from Dark Angel Reviews! "The first sentence of LIBRARIAN BY DAY captured my interest immediately, and every word that followed, delivered a delicious erotic tale, oozing with sensuality... LIBRARIAN BY DAY is one red-hot book! I will definitely be looking to add more of Paige Tyler's work to my library." Amanda, Dark Angel Reviews "This book moves right into the "good" stuff. It will make your cheeks flush-the ones on your face, I mean, not the other ones. Although…"
4.5 from Karen, Ecata Romance JERR Gives Librarian By Day 4 Stars ! "Librarian by Day was an enjoyable story exploring Jennifer and Nik's initial forays into kinkier lovemaking. The sex scenes were detailed and well written... If you've ever been intrigued with a spanking scenario, pick up Librarian by Day and enjoy." Whipped Cream Reviews Gives Librarian By Day 5 Cherries! "This is a fun story, enjoyable and a pleasure to read. It is well written and edited and a good story for those that are curious about spanking and light bondage play. This one is definitely highly recommended." "LIBRARIAN BY DAY definitely delivers by exploring fantasies that many women would never dare to admit to craving."
4 Ribbons from Romance Junkies "From the first page, this book was already bringing the heat. That is when I knew I was going to enjoy reading about Nik and Jennifer's wild sex-capades. I am glad to report that I was not wrong about Librarian by Day. I gladly look forward to reading more books by Paige Tyler" ~Fallen Angel Reviews "The story is a page-turner that you won't want to put down from beginning to end. This is a book that I would recommend especially if you are looking for something with a little spanking spice!" Heather, Night Owl Romance

This is an erotic ebook. There is no ISBN. I got this off another site and thought people would like it here. The authors name is Paige Tyler

I am not the original uploader of this.

If you like this torrent please leave feedback and rate.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
294.29 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tyler, Paige-Librarian by Day E-Book Epub