Tyler Perrys I Dont Want to Do Wrong-The Play 2012 DVDRip XviD-XaW

seeders: 49
leechers: 8
Added on October 24, 2012 by scene4allin Movies
Torrent verified.

Tyler Perrys I Dont Want to Do Wrong-The Play 2012 DVDRip XviD-XaW (Size: 936.49 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Tyler.Perrys.I.Dont.Want.to.Do.Wrong-The.Play.2012.DVDRip.XviD-XaW.avi936.49 MB
 Tyler.Perrys.I.Dont.Want.to.Do.Wrong-The.Play.2012.DVDRip.XviD-XaW.nfo2.36 KB

Description

Release Info:

Release Name: Tyler.Perrys.I.Dont.Want.to.Do.Wrong-The.Play.2012.DVDRip.XviD-XaWFormat: AVISize: 936 MiBVideo: XviD | 640 x 480 | 975 Kbps | 25.000 FPS | 4:3Audio: English | 128 Kbps | 2 ch | MP3Runtime: 1h 52mnSubtitles: English

Movie Info:

Name: Tyler Perry's I Don't Want to Do Wrong - The PlayGenre: ComedyLink: http://www.amazon.com/Tyler-Perrys-Dont-Want-Wrong/dp/B008SOSB0GRating: N/ADirector: Tyler PerryWriters: N/ACast: Palmer Williams Jr., Patrice Lovely, Kislyck Halsey, Alexis JonesPlot: Palmer Williams Jr. and Patrice Lovely anchor a powerhouse cast portrayingan American family facing the challenge of having a loved-one in the armed forcesand many of the hilarious and outrageous obstacles that come with it.

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
936.49 MB
seeders:49
leechers:8
Tyler Perrys I Dont Want to Do Wrong-The Play 2012 DVDRip XviD-XaW

All Comments

Great movie. I love aunt Hattie.
Excellent upload
Thanks but don't like the shrunk screen with the black bars on the sides instead of top and bottom, People in video look stretchy, weird.
thanks
Thanks! Very nice comedy
yep...nice play...good quality :)
2012-10-29 09:18
des it have subs
Great DL, does have subs.
does it has eng subs