Ubuntu 12.04 LTS i386 Precise Pangolin

seeders: 29
leechers: 4
Added on April 26, 2012 by leledelorenziin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS i386 Precise Pangolin (Size: 701.29 MB)
 ubuntu-12.04-desktop-i386.iso701.29 MB

Description

Finally released the latest Ubuntu version.

12.04 Precise Pangolin.

It's a Long Term Support, it means it has software and actualization support for five years!

For intel i386 Processors. If you don't what version you should download, this is the one.

Caps:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
701.29 MB
seeders:29
leechers:4
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS i386 Precise Pangolin

All Comments

Why I must always should enter a password when I opening programs or download programs from ubuntu software center?
Wine is good program but I can't every windows program to open (BS player,CCleaner,Java,CPU-Z... these are spare Windows XP prog.)I can't play game Eurotruck 1.3 and other games, difficult to start up!When kid from brother come in my house and want to play online games (miniclip) he can't because computer need Shockwave,Unity and Java!That don't support this OS just Windows and Mac OS X!And when I want to watch TV somewhere they using flash (bad player) and VLC in Windows!In ubuntu use flash and Totem web browser plugin (GStreamer 0.10.36)!
In Chromium Ubuntu don't work channel and Totem,but when you installing Mozilla.exe or Chrome.exe working with Wine program and channels but vlc plugin buffering (isn't internet speed problem)!
Before downloading and installing, you must know something about this OS!I am user Windows XP 7 YEARS
and Ubuntu 10 days so for me this OS is complicated ! ! !
Mark 6/10
Thanks for the upload.
Worked nicely, thanks.
is a server, Thanks anyway, wanted desktop
good upload
Thanks for all!!! And as always, keep the solidarity alive!!!
Thanks ! Still have alot of bugs !