Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop AMD64

seeders: 49
leechers: 5
Added on October 18, 2012 by 63in Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop AMD64 (Size: 763 MB)
 ubuntu-12.10-desktop-amd64.iso763 MB

Description

Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop for AMD64
Super-fast, easy to use and free, the Ubuntu operating system powers millions of desktops, netbooks and servers around the world. Ubuntu does everything you need it to. It'll work with your existing PC files, printers, cameras and MP3 players. And it comes with thousands of free apps.

The desktop image allows you to try Ubuntu without changing your computer at all, and at your option to install it permanently later. This type of image is what most people will want to use. You will need at least 384MiB of RAM to install from this image.

Choose this image to take full advantage of computers based on the AMD64 or EM64T architecture (e.g., Athlon64, Opteron, EM64T Xeon, Core 2). If you have a non-64-bit processor made by AMD, or if you need full support for 32-bit code, use the Intel x86 images instead.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
763 MB
seeders:49
leechers:5
Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop AMD64

All Comments

Thanks.
Hi.
Mine is a 2.5 year old Dell Vostro 1015 laptop. It came with pre-installed Ubuntu at that time. But, during the time, I was in college, so, observing my friends using windows 7 on their laptop, I removed ubuntu and installed pirated version of windows 7 ultimate. until 2 yaers, my alptop was running smoothly with the OS. But, its been a month when my laptop started hanging or shows bluescreens. Seeing this, I removed unnesessary software & defragged the hard disk. The hanging has reduced, but, it still persists ! i think I should use Ubuntu on my laptop now. But, the problem is with drivers. Don't know if I would get drivers for it or not.
Please help !
Thanks for the upload.
Thanks
Hi, please can you use this for laptops?
yes!