UEFA Champions League - Arsenal vs Besiktas (27-8-14) H.264 720p50 - CREATiVE24.mkv

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2014 by viewHDin TV
Torrent verified.

UEFA Champions League - Arsenal vs Besiktas (27-8-14) H.264 720p50 - CREATiVE24.mkv (Size: 9.9 GB)
 UEFA Champions League - Arsenal vs Besiktas (27-8-14) H.264 720p50 - CREATiVE24.mkv9.9 GB

Description

*****CREATiVE24*****

Arsenal take on Besiktas at the 60,000 capacity Emirates Stadium,
in the second leg of this UEFA Champions League qualifier.

Shown LIVE in HD on the 27-8-14.

Duration: 1 Hr 44 Mins
Format: MKV
Resolution: 1280x720p
Frames Per Second: 50
Video Bit-Rate: 12 MBps (Avg.)
Audio: English, PCM 48 Khz (Stereo)

Note: * There were some transmission glitches
during the first half due to bad weather..

** This MKV is from an ORIGINAL source..

Please leave positive feedback where possible!

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.9 GB
seeders:7
leechers:1
UEFA Champions League - Arsenal vs Besiktas (27-8-14) H.264 720p50 - CREATiVE24.mkv

All Comments

P.s. there are some things to consider here..

1. It is a free download so why are you complaining?

2. 100 downloaders or more don't complain when they see the quality of the match, so why be in the vociferous minority?

3. You do want to download some data. So don't complain when there is some.

Thanks to all the people who do enjoy watching decent quality football..
this i ridiculously large
It is not that large considering it is from an original SKY HD transmission. Perhaps you don't get that quality of television where you are from?

Look at it as being a bit larger than a DL-DVD. Then factor in the resolution being larger. Then factor in the 720p50 (so no half way line flicker) and you have about 10GB to download for free..
What can I say.. If you know your ISP throttles your connection don't begin to download.. other people seem to download ok?

I can't understand why people complain about decent quality (and free!!) downloads.
Don't think of it as complaining. Think of it as a friendly request. We still appreciate what you are doing and thank you sincerely. It's just that for a lot of us around the world, having access to an excellent connection 24/7 isn't that easy, and 10G for one game is simply too much. So we were just asking if you can upload a smaller file. If you can't do that then that is perfectly fine and I guess we'll just have to wait. No big deal.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Well I have done some testing of various render settings, and although I can see why a small file size is appealing in terms of quick downloading, it certainly doesn't look that good as a result. So.. What I have decided to do - is to render matches at a lower bit-rate which I would deem to be at least medium quality. I have also changed the sound to be at a lower bit-rate. The resultant files are about 7GB. I hope that is acceptable to people with slow internet connections.
The 7GB MKV files are smaller in terms of file size, than a DL-DVD AND with a higher HD resolution. What can I say? To get decent quality there must be a certain quantity of data that corresponds to that quality.

Thanks for you comments though everybody! I think it's a good thing to know what other users think. I do however find it ridiculous when people ask for HD Football matches no bigger than 1-3GB. I personally think they look terrible at that bit-rate. Still..perhaps it's all about personal perception..

Finally.. The matches with the new settings should fit onto an 8GB Hi-Speed USB 2.0 stick no problems.. Hope that helps a bit..

Cheers!
Yes please.

I appreciate what you are doing here, but me and many others simply can't download a file this big.
please make smaller size of copy next time