UFC 1-7 Ultimate Fight Championship

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on March 6, 2006 by pollytipsy100in TV
Torrent verified.

UFC 1-7 Ultimate Fight Championship (Size: 8.74 GB)
 UFC 02 - No Way Out.avi688.15 MB
 UFC 03_( The American Dream).avi490.5 MB
 UFC.04.Revenge.of.the.Warriors.avi689.97 MB
 5.iso4.11 GB
 UFC 06 Clash Of The Titans cd1.mpg559.31 MB
 UFC 06 Clash Of The Titans cd2.mpg578.19 MB
 UFC 07a.mpg613.25 MB
 UFC 07b.mpg565.93 MB
 UFC 01The Beginning.avi554.9 MB

Description

Jim Brown, Brian Kilmeade, Kathy Long, Ken Shamrock, Bill Wallace, Royce Gracie, Taylor Wily, Pat Smith, Jason Delucia, Gerard Gordeau and others

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.74 GB
seeders:6
leechers:2
UFC 1-7 Ultimate Fight Championship

All Comments

Thanks a lot, good quality considering the age of these videos.
The audio/video quality is not really important for this torrent, they're old VHS tapes from the 90's, you can't expect HD. But the videos are great, and downloaded fast too! Got it in 6 hours. Thanks :D
Also, this downloaded fairly quickly for me. I got the entire file in one night. Thanks again!
oh, and thanks for sharing this uploader!!
It's hard to give a rating because IN CONTEXT this is a vhs-rip from the early-mid 90s. I don't know how you can expect the video quality to be any better than it is in this download. The 6 is just an arbitrary rating to show it is view-able because of the previously-stated conditions. HOWEVER, I must state that there is a problem with the audio because of the intermittent squelching/screeching that occurs throughout all the videos. I had to watch them on low-volume. That being said, I still watched all of them because....well it's the early UFCs man, they are what they are and the grainy video and squelchy sound add to the overall feel of the NHB, underground mma, human cockfighting era!!! =)
thanx for sharing
It would not finish downloading, and it was sooo slowwwww!
very nice, good for VHS rip... although seems that some of the fights have been cut out or that might be the way it was aired?