UFC 15 Collision Course ~Cujo~

seeders: 11
leechers: 15
Added on January 25, 2010 by in TV
Torrent verified.

UFC 15 Collision Course ~Cujo~ (Size: 1.36 GB)
 UFC 15 Collision Course CD1 ~Cujo~.avi698.16 MB
 UFC 15 Collision Course CD2 ~Cujo~.avi697.69 MB

Description

Ultimate Fighting Championship XV "Collision Course" ~Cujo~
--------------------------------------------------------------

"UFC 15: Collision Course was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on October 17, 1997, in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. The event was seen live on pay per view in the United States, and later released on home video."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UFC 15 was headlined by a Heavyweight Championship Bout between Maurice Smith and Tank Abbott, Abbott was brought in as a last-minute replacement for Dan Severn.

UFC 15 featured a Superfight between Randy Couture and Vitor Belfort, a Heavyweight Tournament, and two alternate bouts. The show also marked the last event to feature Bruce Beck, who had been the main play-by-play announcer starting with UFC 4.

Collision Course marked a major change in the UFC's rules, with limitations set on permissible striking areas. Headbutts, groin strikes, strikes to the back of the neck & head, kicks to a downed opponent, small joint manipulation, pressure point strikes, and hair pulling all became officially illegal."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Help Seed So I Can Post More A.S.A.P. Thanks And Enjoy! :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:11
leechers:15
UFC 15 Collision Course ~Cujo~

All Comments

Not the best copy. A little grainy. But essentially good vision and good sound.
I must say thanks again !!
Thanks again :)
Thanks for the share.
Haven't looked as yet but I know I'm guaranteed a great rip from Cujo
Good stuff here