UFO_News_10Sep2013 Mp4+xvid C2C+UFO Planet+Abduction Docus+MarkD

seeders: 44
leechers: 21
Added on September 9, 2013 by in TV
Torrent verified.

UFO_News_10Sep2013 Mp4+xvid C2C+UFO Planet+Abduction Docus+MarkD (Size: 808.65 MB)
 ALIEN_ABDUCTION-Best_Evidence_Ever_By_Cosmicwakening_UK_Apr2012_42min.mp4131.82 MB
 Alien_Abduction_Case_471_UFOs_and_Alien_Abductions_At_Sea_Canada_Apr2013_7min.mp419.3 MB
 Coast_To_CoastAM_08-Sept-2013_Nuke_Movements+NSA_Germany+Encryption+Defending_the_Constitution_Jo...162.32 MB
 In_Contact_The_Pascagoula_UFO_Abduction._1973_LQVHSrip_57min.mp4230.29 MB
 UFO_Planet_Ep59_9-Sept-2013_UFO_Sightings_over_Canada+USA+UK+Italy_Interview_Kristi_Jones_43min.mp4114.67 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_Mark_Dice_Handcuffed_and_Detained_While_Making_YouTube_Video_4min.mp419.35 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Obama_Care_Supporters_Petition_to_Add_Toxic-Carcinogens_to_the_Water_Suppl...20.76 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Obama_Supporters_to_Grant_Him_Immunity_for_All_Crimes_He_Commits_While_in_...21.69 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Obama_Zombies_Sign_Petition_Supporting_Infanticide_for_Post-Birth_Abortion...27.32 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-People_sign_I_am_a_Moron_petition_without_reading_its_headline_5min.mp423.54 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Petition_Rid_4th_Amendment_Protection_Against_Unreasonable_Searches_Seizur...26.5 MB
 USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice_Interviewed_on_Fox_News_on_Fake_Petition_Videos_Second_Amendment_3min.mp411.1 MB

Description

UFO_News_10Sep2013 Mp4+xvid C2C+UFO Planet+Abduction Docus+MarkDice WakeUp USA

the Last UFO bundle I suspect until I get more DATA in 11 days.. will have to see
I guess. but I will make sure no ufo planet and openminds is missed meantime and will
be in the next bundle as well.

SO help SEED.. saving more data in sharing with me benefits you ALL!

Ive included some small videos with Mark Dice whos trying to wake up Americans
as per the C2Cam chat in the last UFO bundle.. these should of been in the last
bundle though so can see what they were talking about..
so they arent really UFO related but shows the gov can fool the public if
people arent on top of their senses. including miss information on UFOs
to coverup stuff

----

In this Bundle

---------------

Coast_To_CoastAM_08-Sept-2013_Nuke_Movements+NSA_Germany+Encryption+Defending_the_Constitution_JohmBWells_2hr38min.avi
Alien_Abduction_Case_471_UFOs_and_Alien_Abductions_At_Sea_Canada_Apr2013_7min.mp4
ALIEN_ABDUCTION-Best_Evidence_Ever_By_Cosmicwakening_UK_Apr2012_42min.mp4
In_Contact_The_Pascagoula_UFO_Abduction._1973_LQVHSrip_57min.mp4
UFO_Planet_Ep59_9-Sept-2013_UFO_Sightings_over_Canada+USA+UK+Italy_Interview_Kristi_Jones_43min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_Mark_Dice_Handcuffed_and_Detained_While_Making_YouTube_Video_4min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice_Interviewed_on_Fox_News_on_Fake_Petition_Videos_Second_Amendment_3min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Obama_Care_Supporters_Petition_to_Add_Toxic-Carcinogens_to_the_Water_Supply_4min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Obama_Supporters_to_Grant_Him_Immunity_for_All_Crimes_He_Commits_While_in_Office_5min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Obama_Zombies_Sign_Petition_Supporting_Infanticide_for_Post-Birth_Abortion_5min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-People_sign_I_am_a_Moron_petition_without_reading_its_headline_5min.mp4
USA_Dumb-Down_MarkDice-Petition_Rid_4th_Amendment_Protection_Against_Unreasonable_Searches_Seizures_5min.mp4

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
808.65 MB
seeders:44
leechers:21
UFO_News_10Sep2013 Mp4+xvid C2C+UFO Planet+Abduction Docus+MarkD