Ultimate Survival Alaska S03E07 Kodiak Killers 720p HDTV x264-DHD mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 12
Added on March 2, 2015 by Snowwiein TV
Torrent verified.

Ultimate Survival Alaska S03E07 Kodiak Killers 720p HDTV x264-DHD mkv (Size: 1.68 GB)
 Ultimate.Survival.Alaska.S03E09.Kodiak.Killers.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD.mkv1.68 GB

Description

There seems to be somewhat misunderstanding about the episode list of season 3. On most Google results this episode is listed as S03E07. This is probably due to the fact there were 2 double episodes earlier on. Also, someone uploaded episode S03E08 (Savage Waters) as S03E06 (Going Rogue). The list shown on Tvrage is correct. I double checked this file, this is episode "Kodiak Killers", lap 9 in the challenge, episode 7 on many google results, but episode 9 on Tvrage and also here on Kickasstorrents. (This is the 720p version).

Ultimate Survival Alaska focuses on survivalist men and women who are dropped off in the Alaskan wilderness where they compete with each other in various wilderness races. The survivalists are dropped off by aircraft in the Alaskan wilderness where they compete in races through Alaska's unpredictable weather, barren landscapes, and hostile predators.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 GB
seeders:1
leechers:12
Ultimate Survival Alaska S03E07 Kodiak Killers 720p HDTV x264-DHD mkv

Screenshots

Ultimate Survival Alaska S03E07 Kodiak Killers 720p HDTV x264-DHD mkv screenshot

All Comments

correct this is last weeks episode.
Last week meaning 02/22, right? Not 03/01? The episode from 02/22 was already available on KAT.
correct 02/22
That's last week show, there should have been a new episode out Sunday 1st March.
thanks for 720p please keep doing Ultimate survival in 720p
I will try, but kickass is pulling me (and us) a string. They changed the episode numbers, back to the wrong one. I don't get it anymore. According to their own list episode s03e09 is "Kodiak Killers". And also TVRage confirms that.