Ultimate Ubuntu 10.04 i386

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 2, 2010 by ziaxin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Ultimate Ubuntu 10.04 i386 (Size: 2.23 GB)
 ultimate-edition-2.6-x86.iso2.23 GB

Description

Ultimate Edition      Ultimate Edition is an Ubuntu-based live and installation DVD with hundreds of extra packages, pre-configured media codecs and custom artwork. Version 2.6, based on Ubuntu 10.04, was released today. From the release announcement: "Ultimate Edition 2.6 is fast and lacks no feature. Wireless was my number 1 concern, it works out of the box. I have embedded many features I am certain you will be glad to have. I will be honest in informing you that some of you ATI users will be capable of firing up Compiz Fusion (all GPUs will be supported in the same aspect in the future). I have introduced Cheese for you webcam users. Cinelerra, K3d and Kdenlive are just a few new tools in this release. We have put GIMP back in as well. There are tools that go well beyond the call of duty. I will not tell you what Ultimate Edition 2.6 has in store for you. Take it for a spin you won't be sorry."

Burn tot Dvd

Boot from Dvd

Follow prompts

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.23 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Ultimate Ubuntu 10.04 i386

All Comments

Doesn't work. 40 different way to do it and now of them work. Don't waste your time. it's like 15$ to get it so just support the linux and buy it. Totally worth it. Thats what I did. Given fake cause nothing works.