UltraUXThemePatcher 2.4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 26, 2014 by socketsworksin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

UltraUXThemePatcher 2.4 (Size: 153.96 KB)
 UltraUXThemePatcher 2.4.exe153.96 KB

Description

Description:
Many people know from experience that the design of Windows sooner or later get bored and you want it as a difference. And this is a problem because for the party you'll have to modify system files, or buy expensive software. Now this end because UltraUXThemePatcher for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit versions) can do this automatically. Fast, free and without problems, because if your version of windows is not able to patch it and it determines will not change anything.

Mini-FAQ
When updating Windows broke various files (Windows 8)

After upgrading to Windows 8 UxThemePatcher longer works. How can I fix this?
Please use the latest version, there is the problem was solved!

After removal of the Windows 8 UltraUXThemePatcher, the monitor screen remains black after reboot

Every time I try to delete your application on Windows 8 monitor screen remains black after the computer restarts. How can I fix this?
Before removing always returns the standard theme Windows. After removal of doing it was too late, only helps recovery or repair.

How to completely undo changes

I want to completely undo the changes made by using the application. How can I do it better?
Firstly, always standard design theme Windows must be installed, otherwise it can cause problems when booting (see. Problem 2). After that, the application should simply be removed by using the -> delete. All backups will be restored!

Problem - Display errors in the taskbar after you upgrade to Windows 8.1.

After upgrading to Windows 8.1, a mapping error when you right-click on the application in the taskbar. How can I fix this?
Themes for Windows 8 may not be compatible with Windows 8.1. Therefore, please contact the developer of the theme, I can not help you with that!

SFC.exe is modified system files

After a check with the system file checker, he finds the modified system files. Why it happens?
UltraUXThemePatcher so works! It modifies system files to be able to use third-party themes!

What's new in version

Support for 32bit and 64bit systems of Win XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8 and 8.1
Support for Windows 8.1 Update 1
During uninstallation the standard theme will be applied for Windows 8 and 8.1

System requirements:

Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
153.96 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
UltraUXThemePatcher 2.4

All Comments

thanks