Unbreakable- Jenni Rivera (English & Spanish) [Epub]

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on August 27, 2013 by Firestorm.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Unbreakable- Jenni Rivera (English & Spanish) [Epub] (Size: 6.24 MB)
 Unbreakable_ My Story, My Way - Rivera, Jenni.epub2.95 MB
 Unbreakable_ My Story, My Way - Rivera, Jenni.jpg124.34 KB
 Unbreakable_ My Story, My Way - Rivera, Jenni.opf1.27 KB
 Inquebrantable, Mi Historia a Mi Manera - Jenni Rivera.epub3 MB
 Inquebrantable, Mi Historia a Mi Manera - Jenni Rivera.jpg171.68 KB
 Inquebrantable, Mi Historia a Mi Manera - Jenni Rivera.opf1.48 KB

Description

By Request
1. Unbreakable- My Story, My Way | Jenni Rivera
2. Inquebrantable: Mi Historia, A Mi Manera (Spanish Edition) | Jenni Rivera
Published: July, 2013
Genre: Auto-biography/ Non-Fiction
Format: Retail Epub
Language: English version AND Spanish version (two books)
Readers: Adobe Digital Editions, Calibre, MoonReader
Tested on PC and Android tablet, with no problems. Nooks have a known issue with reading non-purchased epubs, so you're on your own there.
Also, no disrespect intended to Ms Rivera's family by uploading these. She was an amazing woman.

The only autobiography authorized by Jenni Rivera
"I can’t get caught up in the negative because that destroys you. Perhaps trying to move away from my problems and focus on the positive is the best I can do. I am a woman like any other, and ugly things happen to me like any other woman. The number of times I have fallen down is the number of times I have gotten up."
These are the last words that beloved Mexican American singer Jenni Rivera spoke publicly before boarding the plane that would crash and cut her life short on December 9, 2012. However, they are not the final words that La Diva de la Banda had for the world. Those are found in the pages you hold in your hands, Jenni’s own account of the highs and lows of her extraordinary journey.
She became the most acclaimed Spanish-language singer in the United States and sold more than 15 million records worldwide. A single mother of five and grandmother of two, she was also an actress, a television producer, the star of her own reality show, and an entrepreneur. But for all its immense success, Jenni’s life often seemed to be a series of personal battles in which perseverance was her only weapon. As her fame grew, she made it her mission to speak about her struggles, forging an intimate connection with her fans. She became a figure of strength and a source of encouragement to women of all ages
Though she is no longer with us, Jenni will always be the "Rivera rebel from Long Beach," the girl who maintained her sense of humor and fighting spirit in every circumstance. In this remarkable memoir, Jenni leaves behind a legacy of inspiration and determination that will forever live on through her precious family, friends, and fans.

La única autobiografía autorizada de Jenni Rivera
"No puedo dejarme atrapar en lo negativo porque eso me destruye. Tal vez lo mejor que puedo hacer es tratar de alejarme de mis problemas y concentrarme en lo positivo. Soy una mujer como cualquier otra y me ocurren cosas feas como a cualquier otra mujer. El número de veces que me he caído es igual al número de veces que me he levantado."
Estas son las últimas palabras que la admirada cantante mexicanoamericana Jenni Rivera pronunció públicamente antes de subir al avión que al colapsar interrumpió su vida el 9 de diciembre de 2012. Sin embargo, esas no fueron las palabras finales que La Diva de la Banda tenía para el mundo. Esas se encuentran en las páginas que usted tiene en la mano, la propia narración de Jenni sobre las altas y bajas de su extraordinaria e inspiradora jornada.
Jenni se convirtió en la más aclamada cantante en español en Estados Unidos y vendió más de 15 millones de discos por todo el mundo. Era una madre soltera con cinco hijos y abuela de dos nietas, además de ser también actriz, productora de televisión, estrella de su propio programa de telerrealidad y empresaria.
Aunque ya no está con nosotros, Jenni siempre será la "rebelde Rivera de Long Beach", la chica que mantuvo su sentido del humor y su espíritu luchador en toda circunstancia. En este extraordinario libro, Jenni deja detrás un legado de inspiración y determinación que vivirá para siempre a través de su preciada familia, sus amigos y sus admiradores. En ese sentido, Jenni Rivera es verdaderamente Inquebrantable.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.24 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Unbreakable- Jenni Rivera (English & Spanish) [Epub]

All Comments

been looking for this everywhere
2013-12-06 19:20