Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 29, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 782.44 KB)
 Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone.epub279.58 KB
 Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone.jpg118.33 KB
 Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone.mobi381.87 KB
 Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone.opf2.67 KB

Description

Info Hash: 150401D5C1F1431A76EB773F1E1B0586C022C982
--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

Underground to Palestine
Author: I. F. Stone

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 280 KB (.epub), 382 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ISBN / ASIN...............: 9780394736204 / B00QUN1JAQ
GENRE.......................: Non-Fiction, History, World, Holocaust, Jews, Political Science
PUBLISHER................: Uncommon Valor Press
PUBLICATION DATE....: Dec 2014
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 260
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: Underground to Palestine, first published in 1946, is the first-hand account of journalist I. F. Stone about the hundreds of thousands of European Jews attempting to reach the new Jewish homeland of Palestine following World War Two. With the help of agents of the Haganah, the Jewish military force in Palestine who were arranging this exodus, he traveled with Holocaust survivors from displaced person camps in Germany and Poland on over-crowded trains and on foot, crossing at times unfriendly borders, to southern Europe. From there, Stone joined more than a thousand refugees as they crowded onto an illegal ship, and departed with the aim of defying the British blockade to reach Palestine and a new life as free Jews. Along the way, Stone documented the stories of the concentration camp survivors in this moving story of the human will and the struggle to survive.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
782.44 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Underground to Palestine - I. F. Stone [epub, mobi]-Zi