Underrail 0.1142 Steam Early Access

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 19, 2015 by PharaohROin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Underrail 0.1142 Steam Early Access (Size: 1.72 GB)
 UnderrailAlpha.msi1.72 GB
 setup.exe418 KB
 ReadMe!.txt126 bytes

Description

http://www.underrail.com/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/250520/

Underrail is an old school isometric role-playing game focused on combat and exploration. It features tactical turn based combat, a vast underground world to explore, extensive character customization possibilities and a detailed item crafting system. Many different playstyles are allowed by the character customization options. The player controls a single character, whose development and interactions with the game world are the focus of the gameplay.

The game's ruleset is mainly inspired by Fallout's SPECIAL system and later editions of Dungeons & Dragons (D&D). It is a classless system with multiple levels of customization. Base ability scores determine a character's core potential, skills represent a character's linear progression in specific skills and feats can grant new abilities, provide passive bonuses or alter a character's existing abilities. The turn-based combat system is similar to Fallout's with more options added on top of it, such as the use of special abilities, psionics and more combat utilities. The system is intended to provide many combat options and unique playstyles

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.72 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Underrail 0.1142 Steam Early Access

Trailer

Screenshots

Underrail 0.1142 Steam Early Access screenshot

All Comments

If anyone has problems with the game please tell me and I will do my best to help.
I assure you that it works, altough in my case I did find that the automatic shortcut didn't have the correct path to the exe.
Try starting the game from the main folder and have fun!
The installer just freezes for me. Anyone else have this problem ?
Edit : It finally finished installing, just took a long, long time.
But the game doesn't start. At least not on my 64 bit windows 7.
Hello DimDoc. If you tried starting the game from the shortcut,know that for some reason it is bugged. So go to the installation folder of Underrail and start the executable directly from there(for me it is "G:Underrail Alphaunderrail.exe" ).
If the source of the problem isn't the automatic shortcut then tell me the details and I will try to help.
Thank's for responding PharaohRO, the problem is very simple, when i double click the underrail.exe (not the shortcut, as you noted) and after a short loading cursor indicator nothing happens. I have the latest drivers and redistributables on my PC, and as i said, am running a 64bit Windows 7.
I don't know how to tell what is wrong, because i don't get any kind of error screen. It just doesn't start.
That being said, i recognize that the problem might be on my end and not the torrent, so i will remove the downvote seeing as your intentions seem to be good.
If you are getting no error it is mostly because some prerequisite that the game needs is not installed. Did you run the setup from the setup.ese file ? The devs said the .msi file does not install the prerequisites the game needs.
Yes, i did as the README!.txt file said. If i am missing some prerequisite, then it was not included in this torrent.