Unity.exe28.93 MB
 Unity_v4.x.ulf1.81 KB
 INSTALL.txt752 bytes

Description

Latest version

-> It has 1000 seeds but Kickass is not showing
- HIT THANKS :)
CREATE AT SPEED

The new UI system is leaps ahead of the old, it’s easy to build what you want and do it quickly with little or no coding necessary. Get all this out of the box:

Fast and flexible workflows
Low memory allocations and high performance
Easy multiplatform deployment
Unique animation capabilities

FULLY OPTIMIZED

With batching, texture atlasing and the new canvas component, we’ve come up with the optimal solution to allow your UIs to execute quickly on GPUs. Draw calls are kept low and performance remains high across all supported Unity platforms and device resolutions.

INTUITIVE LAYOUT TOOLS

Laying out and resizing elements is easy with the new Unity UI. Design detailed layouts using the Rect Transform layout tools, and automate grids of UI elements with our built-in components.

FLEXIBLE ANCHORING

Take advantage of simple visual tools to anchor UI elements. The UI element maintains its anchored position regardless of changes to parent size or screen resolution. Want to anchor different elements relative to different positions on the canvas? No problem.

SMOOTH RESIZING

You can set UI elements to stretch along with the parent rectangle, or to maintain fixed margins inside it. In addition, each side of a UI element can be anchored individually, allowing you to set up sophisticated layouts without scripting.

GET ANIMATED

Animation plays a key part in your new UI workflow for creating dynamic layouts with slick transitions. Animate any part of your UI layouts, from bouncing buttons to animated material properties for detailed motion.

GET STARTED...

To discover how the new Unity UI system can kickstart your game interface, check out the many UI tutorials on our Learn site.

For indepth information on all the new features, see the release notes.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.28 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Unity3D pro v4.6.1 f1

All Comments

file contents in download.

UnitySetup-4.6.1.exe
crack/Unity.exe
crack/Unity_v4.x.ulf
crack/install.txt

a google search for the crack leads me to this torrent on kat
Im guessing this is the same guy that tried to upload a virus in the form of a Unity 4.6 patch. They switch accounts to one that is hardly used(only other upload is a php script and an hours worth of rep), make the virus look more believable, and make outrageous claims about seeds. We should all be very careful who we get Unity patches from, this guy is trying to infect our computers.
The first thing You said was
"It has 1000 seeds but Kickass is not showing"...
Kickass will show actual Facts no matter how many times
you hit the Refresh button.
I'm downloading this only to verify your claim...
...uTorrent does not lie: it is showing me 67 seeders
at the time of this comment. Not "1000 seeds".
You probably meant the entire swarm, and that is showing
actually 237 peers at this moment as I write this.
How da fv"1000 seeds" at the time you've just uploaded this!
Thanks for the Up.
I rated you a -1. Next time don't exaggerate how many
seeds you think you had versus how many
actual seeds there really are.