University Physics with Modern Physics, 14th Edition by Hugh Young and Roger Freedman [2015].7z {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 31
leechers: 9
Added on January 20, 2016 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

University Physics with Modern Physics, 14th Edition by Hugh Young and Roger Freedman [2015].7z {Charm-Quark} (Size: 39.76 MB)
 University Physics with Modern Physics, 14th Edition.7z39.76 MB

Description

University Physics with Modern Physics, 14th Edition

Book Description:
Since its first edition, University Physics has been revered for its emphasis on fundamental principles and how to apply them. This text is known for its clear and thorough narrative, as well as its uniquely broad, deep, and thoughtful sets of worked examples that provide students with key tools for developing both conceptual understanding and problem-solving skills.

The Fourteenth Edition improves the defining features of the text while adding new features influenced by education research to teach the skills needed by today’s students. A focus on visual learning, new problem types, and pedagogy informed by MasteringPhysics metadata headline the improvements designed to create the best learning resource for physics students.

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.76 MB
seeders:31
leechers:9
University Physics with Modern Physics, 14th Edition by Hugh Young and Roger Freedman [2015].7z {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

Dynstab is neither a releaser (first person who provided this file on Internet) of this eTextbook nor he created this torrent! For what reason you're thanking him?
(Dynstab was an unverified academic uploader on KAT who self-deleted his account and torrents due to a silly issue).
Same 57mb ebook in 40mb. You need Winrar or 7zip software to open/extract this archive (for those who don't know how to open .7z file)