Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) (with bonus story, Uncaged) - Emilia Kincade [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 14
leechers: 1
Added on October 10, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) (with bonus story, Uncaged) - Emilia Kincade [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 1.33 MB)
 Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) - Emilia Kincade.epub536.87 KB
 Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) - Emilia Kincade.jpg120.43 KB
 Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) - Emilia Kincade.mobi705.19 KB
 Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) - Emilia Kincade.opf1.42 KB

Description

--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance)
Author: Dean Koontz

Also included in the same epub/mobi: Uncaged (An MMA Stepbrother Romance) also by Dean Koontz
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26242885-uncaged

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 537 KB (.epub), 705 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ASIN..........................: B0166ZSOC8
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Romance, Holiday, Sports
PUBLISHER................: Grace Kincade Publishing
PUBLICATION DATE....: Oct 2015
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: I turned a good girl bad...
I’m not looking for a wife, just a hot lay. I wanted a taste of Cassie the second I saw her.
Hit it and quit it never sounded so damned good.
If only it stayed that way.
Now, she’s my stepsister, off limits. It just makes me want her more. I can’t even look at her without wanting to tear her clothes off and feel her uncoiling around me. Without wanting to take every delicious, irresistible inch of her again. And again.
Her curves drive me wild, but when I look at her I see more than her luscious body. I see everything I ever wanted, but never knew I needed.
We’re stuck on a ‘family’ holiday together. Tight quarters. One hotel room. Untamed lust.
I claimed Cassie the day we met, and no one will keep us apart.
---
I took a Chance on my bad boy stepbrother...
...he took me on the floor. At the hotel pool. The beach.
It was supposed to be just one time... I’ll never forget the memory of his rock hard body, his hard muscles clenching as he made me his, made me scream.
I don’t need some inked-up cage-fighting bad boy thinking I’m his property, even if he makes my panties melt.
I definitely don’t need to be sharing a room with him on a family vacation for two weeks. Alone.
First I hated him. Then I hated wanting him. Now I have to have him...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 MB
seeders:14
leechers:1
Unleashed (A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance) (with bonus story, Uncaged) - Emilia Kincade [epub, mobi]-Zi