Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTY - HD TEXTURES INCLUDED

seeders: 31
leechers: 0
Added on April 23, 2014 by Rocket-9in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTY - HD TEXTURES INCLUDED (Size: 977.84 MB)
 UnrealTournament1999HD.exe977.84 MB

Description

This is a complete installation of Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTY (Game of the Year Edition) with ALL FOUR BONUS PACKS and HD TEXTURES included!

This torrent contains a single file, which is a self-extracting archive. To install/play:

- Run UnrealTournament1999HD.exe
- Enter the PARENT folder you would like to install Unreal Tournament in, such as C:Games (the folder "UnrealTournament" will be created here)
- Run UnrealTournamentSystemUnrealTournament.exe (don't forget to create a desktop shortcut)
- Get fragged

If you enjoy the game, you can purchase it at http://www.gog.com/game/unreal_tournament_goty (no DRM!)

From the README.txt:

For the highest quality graphics, ensure the OpenGL renderer is selected in Video settings.
Visit the 1chan.us UT99 server by connecting to ut.1chan.us (Click Multiplayer > Open location)
Questions? See the UT99 thread at http://1chan.us/35737

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
977.84 MB
seeders:31
leechers:0
Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTY - HD TEXTURES INCLUDED

Trailer

All Comments

this is an old game.. so i take it this game has only 4 bonus packs in total ?
Yes, this includes every bonus pack released for UT.
thank you...this game worked fine for me on my windows xp computer..i just followed the instructions..installed and it worked...game looks crisp and sharp with extra textures, however, i had to turn down the video resolution in the video options because i have a slow computer and the mouse and the game was running choppy, otherwise, all worked fine
Yes! I should have turned the resolution down before packing it up, I only realized afterward that some might have issues. To anyone who gets a black screen because their monitor doesn't support 1920x1080: edit UnrealTournament.ini and change FullscreenViewportX/FullscreenViewportY to your desired width/height.