Urban Gothic - Series 1 (2000) [ UN (XviD) ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on September 16, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Urban Gothic - Series 1 (2000) [ UN (XviD) ] (Size: 2.41 GB)
 Episodes.nfo4.13 KB
 Urban Gothic 1x01 - Dead Meat.avi189.22 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x02 -A Vampirology.avi189.26 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x03 - The One Where.avi188.83 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x04 - Sum of the Parts.avi191.88 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x05 - Deptford Voodoo.avi191.1 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x06 - Old Nick.avi190.85 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x07 - Lacuna.avi189.94 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x08 - Cry Wolf.avi190.12 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x09 - Be Movie.avi189.64 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x10 - Pineapple Chunks.avi189.35 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x11 - The Boys Club.avi188.88 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x12 - Turn On.avi189.47 MB
 Urban Gothic 1x13 - Thirteen.avi189.39 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Urban Gothic was a horror based series of short stories shown on Five running for two series between May 2000 and December 2001. Filmed on a comparatively low budget, it nonetheless acquired a cult following despite its late air time and the patchy coverage of Five. Set in the city of London with an underlying story thread that only becomes clear in the last episodes, each episode was different in style to the others running the gamut of documentary style independent film to spoof to slick dramas similar in style to The Outer Limits or The Twilight Zone.

From TV.com

1. Dead Meat

First aired: 5/17/2000

After stealing a super halluciagenic (known as "Angels Blood") from Russia, Nic and Leo (ex boyfriend and girlfriend) run from the dealers and hide in an abandoned warehouse. While there they stumble upon a dead corpse. Nic brings her friend, Milton, to study it. He does some background research and they all decide to bring the corpse back to life, but they need "pure blood" which just so happens to be Leo's new girlfriend, Kate. After doing the deed they discover that some things are simply not supposed to be brought back...

2. Vampirology

First aired: 5/24/2000

A film crew making a documentary follow a vampire called Rex around Soho.

3. The One Where

First aired: 5/31/2000

A young twentysomething begins dating a TV producer named Lucien, who turns out to be the devil bringing with him temptation to her and her friends miserable lives.

4. Sum of the Parts

First aired: 6/7/2000

Two detectives investigate a bizarre series of deaths, in which three victims - all killed on subsequent evenings - had had vital organs removed. The organs had been transplanted, carried out by Dr. Richard Harris, and the only other patient who had received a transplant from the surgeon was 21-year old student Leila Haze.

5. Deptford Voodoo

Saul Darrow visits an elderly immigrant, and sets off a chain of horrific events.

6. Old Nick

First aired: 6/21/2000

Moving into a new housing estate with his mother, Jake befriends a girl named Sadie, who tells him the Devil himself lives on their block, when he questions a series of mysterious deaths.

7. Lacuna

First aired: 7/5/2000

Two youths break into a mental home, and a nurse under the impression they were residents trying to escape begins a series of experiments on them.

8. Cry Wolf

First aired: 7/12/2000

After a case in which a policeman was killed in an abandoned cinema by a so-called 'wolf boy', Police Doctor Miranda Sharpe and Animal Behaviourist David Stillman are drawn in to examine the boy. Miranda begins to find herself attracted to him, and after being scratched, David soon discovers hairs sprouting all over his body.

9. Be Movie

First aired: 7/19/2000

Five slacker youths are summoned to detention after school by the fearsome Mr. Rogers. Leaving them to work on a project called "The Beast in Me and How to Find It", the five get on with their work, but only moments into their work, they find the decapitated body of Mr. Rogers.

10. Pineapple Chunks

First aired: 7/26/2000

A working-class family from the city leave for a new life in a small leafy town. Things seem to be going well until their daughter Kylie begins to question why the town is so perfect, and why their dog Benson keeps finding strange pieces of meat...

11. The Boy's Club

First aired: 8/2/2000

An up and coming crime lord wants to join the ranks of London's legendary criminals, but in order to be initiated into the "Boy's Club", he must kill his father...

12. Turn On

First aired: 8/9/2000

After a phantom pregnancy, and learning that another pregnancy would be impossible, Jane begins to discover who her partner Peter really is...

13. Thirteen

First aired: 8/16/2000

A journalist looking for a story that will launch his career gets a tip from a strange guy named Samuel, a tip that leads him to "File 42". But the editor of the paper informs him that "File 42" doesn't really exist, just made up stories. However, it soon transpires that that story had been floating around for a very long time...

Sorry this torrent got deleted do to error on my part. This now has the 13th episode also. Again I apologize for the problem.

These were not ripped by me but appear to be from the dvds.

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Urban Gothic - Series 1 (2000) [ UN (XviD) ]

All Comments

I had the same problem only leechers no seeds and no complete file available
More Seeds please! Does anyone have a complete copy? Mine is stuck and has 0 seeds to take from :(