Utorrent Plus Genuine Pre-activated full FREE DOWNLOAD BY TEAM PCMOVIEZ

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on September 27, 2014 by yateshpooniain Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Description

"uTorrent" is the most popular Torrent Client yet available on the Web. But the free version somehow lags the Download Speed because of un-wanted ads. So I've created this Premium version for those dissapointed Torrent Users to make them Happy & download Torrents with High Speed.
It's 100% Genuine & Activated For Lifetime...
So Just Install & Enjoy Your Torrents...

team pcmoviez

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.43 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Utorrent Plus Genuine Pre-activated full FREE DOWNLOAD BY TEAM PCMOVIEZ

All Comments

Thanks for the tip...uploader. I will try that. Disable AVG temporarily and install the application, so simple. Why didn't I think of that? This is why it pays to not just automatically give a bad rating. Explain your issue and see if the uploader comes back with advice. Thanks my friend!
Build no.?
Latest is uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 34309
softwares size is 3.43mb only download and check it . and don't forget to seed
I am poor beggar.please tell me
download it and enjoy it my bro.
Which verson is this?
v3.4.2
AVG detected this as a threat and removed it during the installation process. So unfortunately for me, I am unable to use this software. I hope you can fix any bugs / issues and upload a working version soon. I won't give you a bad rating, I appreciate the attempt. Good Luck
THERE IS NO BUG IN IT. I USE NPAV ANTIVIRUS IT,S CLEAN. CLOSE YOUR ANTIVIRUS AND INSTALL IT, IT WILL WORK . NO VIRUS OR BUG IN IT
I am trying to understand what you did to this program.
Did you only remove the adds?

I can't add any devices for the converter.
It doesn't seem to be able to get passed the "Downloading metadata" phase of the download. I made sure that there were plenty of seeds on the file I was testing.
When I closed utorrent to try loading it again, I got an error saying that it was unable to save the resume file. Some data may be lost.
I made sure that it was allowed by my firewall and that the installation folder was not read only...

Nothing I have done has gotten this version of the program to work correctly.