Valerian + Laureline 06 - Ambassador of Shadows (1981) (GN''200)

seeders: 14
leechers: 5
Added on January 17, 2015 by gesseritin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Valerian + Laureline 06 - Ambassador of Shadows (1981) (GN''200) (Size: 41.49 MB)
 Valerian and Laureline 06 - Ambassador of the Shadows (1981 Heavy Metal Edition) (Strunka).cbr41.49 MB

Description

Valerian and Laureline: Ambassador of the Shadows @ Wikipedia

Note: This is Strunka's scan of the first English edition of the sixth volume, which was serialized in Heavy Metal in 1981. I'm posting it mainly because there already are high-quality scans of the new Cinebook editions for the first five volumes and, as of last week, also the seventh (torrents), which obviously creates a minor gap. There's a different old scan of this volume in the title packs, which is based on the later reprint, but is smaller and has no attribution. See for yourself which one you prefer. :)

powered by image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.49 MB
seeders:14
leechers:5
Valerian + Laureline 06 - Ambassador of Shadows (1981) (GN''200)

All Comments

Thanks gesserit for this awesome upload !
Just love those old Euro Comics like Thorgal,Trigan or Yoko !
Any chance you have more of those ?
Only the first eight volumes of "Yoko Tsuno", if that's the one you mean. For what it's worth, I'm hoping to be releasing some material along those lines myself in the not-too-distant future - not making any promises, though! :)
Yeah its Yoko Tsuno ! Fantastic Comic !
I have the first 8 as well and as well nr.12 is out in english by a new scanlation team ! You can find it here on KAT if u like !

No promises I know,but I really hope and I am looking forward to your torrents then :)

Any idea where to get cool scanlations of european comics ?
Is there any scene blog or page to grab them ?

Cheers
Scanlations are generally treated as part of the regular releases, so just do what you'd normally do when looking for comics. ;)
haha...got it,thanks :)