Various Artists - 2005 - Putumayo Presents: New Orleans [FLAC]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on September 29, 2014 by cajunqueenlain Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Various Artists - 2005 - Putumayo Presents: New Orleans [FLAC] (Size: 282.79 MB)
 01-Kermit Ruffins - Drop Me Off in New Orleans.flac28.62 MB
 02-Doc Cheatham & Nicholas Payton - I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues.flac22.59 MB
 03-Louis Prima - Basin Street Blues.flac12.2 MB
 04-Preservation Hall Hot 4 With Duke Dejan - Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams.flac25.76 MB
 05-Topsy Chapman & the Pro's - Baby Won't You Please Come Home.flac31.54 MB
 06-Kevin Clark and the Jazz Revelation - The Devil Done Got Me Blues.flac20.25 MB
 07-Louis Armstrong - Tin Roof Blues.flac17.71 MB
 08-Dr. John - Basin Street Blues.flac27.54 MB
 09-Dr. Michael White - Give It Up (Gypsy Second Line).flac33.43 MB
 10-Deacon John Moore - Going Back to New Orleans.flac17.58 MB
 11-Gregg Stafford & Dr. Michael White - Bye & Bye / Saints.flac45.57 MB
 Putumayo Presents: New Orleans.cue3.23 KB
 Putumayo Presents: New Orleans.log12.13 KB

Description

Ripped with XLD from original cd.

Please rate & seed! Enjoy! ~Queenie

The Putumayo label is known for its easily recognizable packaging and accessible collections of music from around the world. Here the label takes a broad survey of one of the most storied music towns in the world. Household names like Louis Prima, Louis Armstrong and Dr. John do their version of some Crescent City classics. Local favorites like trumpeter Kermit Ruffins, Preservation Hall Jazz Band and singer Topsy Chapman offer up traditional flavor as well. Music fans knowledgeable about the local scene will likely be happy about the inclusion of the swingin' December-May collaboration between trumpeters Doc Cheatham (who was 91 when he recorded "I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues") and Nicholas Payton (who has 23). Highlighting a vibrant diversity of old and new talent, this album is a musical and cultural tour of a town filled with French Creole culture, a Spanish tinge and some good old American jazz and blues. –-Tad Hendrickson

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
282.79 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Various Artists - 2005 - Putumayo Presents: New Orleans [FLAC]