Vaz, Mark Cotta-Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1_ The Official Illustrated Movie Companion - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on December 9, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Vaz, Mark Cotta-Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1_ The Official Illustrated Movie Companion - epub - zeke23 (Size: 30.84 MB)
 Vaz, Mark Cotta-Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1_ The Official Illustrated Movie Companion,...30.84 MB

Description

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion #4)
by Mark Cotta Vaz
4.41 of 5 stars
4.41 · rating details · 95,683 ratings · 118 reviews 23
A companion to the film, illustrated with full color photos.
Paperback, 144 pages

Full with beautiful photos, illustrations, information, interviews and details about how the story got transferred from the page to the big screen! It brought to me the exact same feelings that I had while I was reading the book and I was watching the movie for the first time. Twilight Saga is a book series that will stay in my heart forever, there is no doubt about that. If you are a fan of the books and the movies, this is a must have.

Mark Cotta Vaz is the author of over twenty-one books, including four New York Times bestsellers. His recent works include Mythic Vision: The Making of Eragon, The Spirit: The Movie Visual Companion, and the biography Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong, which was a Los Angeles Times bestseller.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.84 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Vaz, Mark Cotta-Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1_ The Official Illustrated Movie Companion - epub - zeke23