Vendayns Ultimate Skyrim Overhaul - High end pc needed, ADULT content - Steam Required

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 8, 2014 by Vendaynin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

This is the last overhaul, and the largest I've done, that I will do for Skyrim. Nearly everything was changed, and it is a lighter mod list (152 esps+esms)...giving this overhaul a very stable, mostly bug free (it is Bethesda...) game with a lot of changes.

You can see a full list of screenshots here (and I'll add onto it over time...keep in mind, there is nudity)

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Vendayn/library/Skyrim/Ultimate%20Overhaul%20-%20Isabella

First things first, before I get to the actual content of the mod.

You'll need Steam version (or a..yaaarr a pirate life is for me...)...but seeing that I have the steam version, I can't help you if you don't.

Also, I have a gtx 660...and it is a 2gb one...and...I'm lucky enough as it is to get a constant 30+ fps. If you want a vastly more stable game, you need at least a 700 series (or the new 900 series) with 4gb of video ram. My card can't really keep up with my own overhaul.

Next, after you copy the Skyrim folder over (52 gb total)

And started up skyrim launcher to get the .ini files generated (unless they are there already)

You will want to go here:

C:Users****DocumentsMy GamesSkyrim

And add to Skyrim.ini

bBorderRegionsEnabled=0

Somewhere under the [general] section

Next, you will want to navigate to the skyrim folder where the .exe is and open enblocal...from there, change...

VideoMemorySizeMb=8192

And change that to whatever your ram+video ram - 2048 is. So, I have 8gb ram+2gb video ram, so I end up with 8192. Don't ask what you should put, because I had to look for myself what it should be and I'm bad with math as it is.

You can also navigate to enbseries and turn some of the stuff on that I turned off. I turned off SSAO (lol, my FPS dropped to 1 with it...it is super intense, but does look amazing...you pretty much need a top end card to run SSAO in this enb mod. Maybe a new 970 or 980 or the titan itself. I doubt even 700s would run SSAO in the enb included...)

Next, run LOOT (in skyrim folder) and have it organize all the mods. Make sure the merged patch is right above bashed patch.

Then move PsiKotic's Ultimate Necromancy (you'll see the esp) somewhere down the mod list, closer to bashed patch. Otherwise it gets overwritten. And move vampiric thirst (including the requiem patch) far down the mod list too, I keep it with the Psikotic esp.

Activate all of them, and then go to

SteamSteamAppscommonSkyrimDatatools

And run FNIS for users. Ignore any warnings if you get any.

Now to the actual mod...

I focused on stability first and then gameplay and content first, and after that graphics.

I used a "new" version of tropical skyrim, which uses higher end textures (original tropical had low resolution ones) and the creator added a lot onto it.

You can go here to change tropical to Winter or Summer: https://sites.google.com/site/aceeqmodding/

I personally LOVE his winter overhaul he did, and it is VERY Skyrim feeling and to be honest...better Skyrim than the creators made. I switch between tropical and winter...depending on how I feel.

Now to things added

New Lands:

-Wyrmstooth (this one is epic, it looks amazing and great story and voice acting)
-Moonpath to Elsweyr (I love this one as well, not as open, but still amazing)
-Blackland
-Shadows of Morrowind (this one is really epic)
-Smaller mods that add tiny portions of hammerfell, Cyrodiil and some other places...I'll leave that as a surprise :)

Gameplay:

-Thalmor faction added, now it is a 3 way war (far better than WoW clone 2 way war...come on...everyone knows 3 factions fighting each other is the best :D...*DAOC* *DAOC*)

-You can also join the Thalmor if you are Khajiit or Altmer

- Zombie (apocalypse) added with 28 days mod (you can turn this off in the MCM menu in-game)

- Apocalypse Spells

-Civil War Overhaul (which many find it bugged...but, in this mod setup...I have no problems at all with it. Never had an issue with it...and its far better than vanilla civil war)

Lifeforms of Skyrim:

Realistic animals that behave like they should...and a lot more kinds have been added. Lots of animals for the nature lovers and hunters. :)

Over 1000 new types of monsters (not re-skinned, but actual new types)...some may not be lore friendly, but you can turn most of them off. They add a lot.

I always thought it was stupid at level 5 I could already kill dragons. And I always brushed them off as kind of a lame fight that got really boring after fighting them the first 10 times. Now you can be a max level...and still have a hard time killing them! GOOD LUCK! HA...and it is vastly more strategic and fun...and rage inducing

Class Enhancing Mods -

Hunter/Wilderness Man/Woman: Live in the wilderness and never enter a major city. Or for a hardcore experience, shy away from even villages...are you afraid of people?

You can hunt many kinds of animals, for food and to make leather equipment. Caught in a blizzard? Turn those animals into tents and a fresh stew! There are many...hundreds and hundreds...of different foods to make.

To hunt is a challenge, and if you turn off the UI...you will become a TRUE HUNTER of Skyrim

Bandit:

Or do you prey upon those that come by your territory? Do you want to enslave the poorfolk of Skyrim? Rob them of their wordly possessions? Want to yell at rocks that roll down the road, STOP THIS HERE IS A TOLL ROAD SEE? PAY UP OR ELSE!

As a bandit, you will (assuming you start as a bandit in alternate start) have a disgustingly stupid and weak band of crew among you. But it is something, right? Just watch that back of yours...and maybe one day, you will be the leader of a bandit crew...or a pirate crew...

Stealth (assassin/thief)

You stalk the night, and act as one of them in the day. You know all the secret entrances to each city...you know the weak points...you know what to do. There are plenty of goods to steal...and plenty of gals to kill. Are you a robin hood? Or a thief that wants only what he wants? An Assassin that wants to create chaos upon Skyrim? Or one that kills for the good of all.

There are many tools at your disposal...pick the right one...and you shall be rewarded.

Druid:

In many ways, Druids can be similar to Wilderness Men/Women.There are slight differences...you do not harm animals, but befriend them. You know all the plants of Skyrim and elsweyr...you have many animal companions that you call to mother nature to bring forth from the spirit world...and many ways to tame those of the animals still alive upon Skyrim. Mostly a pacifist, but you will protect animals and life at all costs.

Do you protect animals?...or are you more sinister?

An offshoot of a Druid, is a Dark Druid...one who loves animals...but uses them for evil deeds of causing chaos upon the races of Skyrim. Your teachings have taken a dark turn, and basic necromancy is not surprising...

Necromancer:

Many changes have come to the Necromancer in Skyrim. Necromancers have grown desperate...killing those already living and dragging their carcasses to their evil lairs. To then reanimate into undead themselves! I must not speak more of them...for the very thought of that they do to those dead cause me great fear...

Bard:

Become the one everyone hates! Sing with that horrible voice of yours! PLAY THAT HORRIBLE MUSIC! AND...MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY! Just don't get killed from an angry mob...

Economist/Trader/Strategist:

Become an economist...and possibly control the flow of goods upon Skyrim. Own property and make a constant living.

There are thousands of properties for sale, from houses, inns and even mines. It is a hard start, as of course, property is expensive...but one where, one day, you may be flowing in gold!

That isn't the only things you can spend money on...

Hire military troops, take over economic buildings and get both gold and goods in a Skyrim wide economic take over in a Risk style gameplay (sadly you can't actually see the effect in game, its almost like a minigame...but it is pretty sophisticated)

Other things you can do? Rich beyond believe?

Build a house! You can even build more house(s) through Hearthfire! But, in this case...you can make a vastly more sophisticated (and vastly more expensive) house than anything Hearthfire provides.

Races:

Tons of new races are added...most don't fit lore. They are added just for fun, can freely not use them.

Crafting:
As mentioned, tons of new food...and a bunch of smithing stuff

Other things include an overhaul of smithing, enchanting and alchemy. All three to be made more realistic, more options and better overall.

Factions/War changes:
Predator from alien vs predator (I think there are aliens too, but they might still be being developed)...not lore friendly...but...OH WAIT...Predators are from space, so they flew on their ship and crashed in Skyrim from being attacked by aliens onboard. Makes total sense cheesy.gif Anything is realistic and lore friendly if its from space or time travels

Zombies added

Thalmor: You can join the Thalmor (if a Khajiit/Altmer)...or...more likely...you will be being attacked by hordes and hordes of Thalmor invading Skyrim. Now there is a 3rd faction in the war! No lame warcraft 2 way stuff...its a threeway ;)...you can even do naval warfare against the Thalmor.

Civil War: On top of Skyrim being in a Civil War, they have to deal with the Thalmor. But, Imperials and Stormcloaks still hate each other. Do you not want to join the civil war? Well, it will go on without you...no lame gamey stuff where the player MUST NEED to be involved. The game will continue on without you, and eventually one side (or the Thalmor) will win the war.

Other features added (that I can think of...hey lots of mods!) :

Controllable boats (that work in the naval warfare) and they work pretty good.

Set up camp anywhere if you have the supplies

Thousands of NPCs added, many with quests...other NPCs are there to fill in the atmosphere. Adds a lot of life throughout Skyrim

Over 1,000 new bandits added, with better AI and are far smarter/stronger

Frostfall+Wet and cold are optional files

Many new dungeons added

Fishing is added...dunno why that wasn't in to begin with. Should be up with the hunter part, but I'll just add it here cause anyone can fish.

Requiem used as a base...it makes the start way way too hard in my opinion. However it is my favorite overhaul (which is probably funny seeing I try to counteract it). It does more things that I personally like than the others (didn't like ASIS or Skyre that much, and always loved Requiem). I based a lot of other mods around it...so to balance it out...and keeping Requiem in mind...a lot of things added counter-act the overly hard start of Requiem. Whether it is overpowered or not later on I have not found out quite yet...in any case...dragons will always be freakin hard as hell

Combat has been overhauled. You can get injuries...fallout 3 style. More realistic melee combat (think Mount and Blade, but way more realistic)...and many changes in this area. Stealth/Archery/Melee are all part of this area, and all are a lot better. The melee does come in toward the hardcore area, and is difficult to learn...but, it is really realistic. Stealth definitely gets a boost here, and a lot more stealthy Thief like options. Archery is about the same, but more tools to use.

Dragons can spawn at any level, whether you do the main quest or not. :) Have run running away, cause they are pretty damn hard now...as they should be. :)

Tech details:

All mods need cleaning have been cleaned (only those that LOOT+BOSS says it needs cleaning, since some mods are bad to clean).

Merged patch (even more compatibility/stability)

Bashed patch (even MORE compatibility/stability)

SSME memory patch (even more stability and 2nd to merging mods) (same as the SKSE one, but to be honest, at least on my PC...it works better...and it works out of the box)

And I'm sure I missed some big ones and what not...but hey, it can be a surprise :)

Enjoy the mod guys. :) I did many hours of testing, sprinting to each major city, killing stuff, did the first few main quests...and out of 9 hours of testing, only had 3 ctds. Skyrim tends to crash eventually anyway...so that is pretty good.

What I did not test was the whole main quest (though when I first added civil war mod to the overhaul, the entire main quest line worked...)...however when I went to the jarls castle in whiterun, the game and quest broke because everyone was sleeping and game got really weird. So do that in the day (in-game)...skyrim scripts (at least at that part) get really weird if you attempt it at night, mods or not...it expects you to do it in the day time...and whether you have a complete vanilla install, it still bugs out at night)

Now...enjoy the overhaul everyone. :) It may not be the max of 200+ mods active...but it is stable (as far as my tests went) and the mods included really change up the game. :)

And yes, the mod is rated adult...cause there is nudity...and...that is all I included as far as that goes...nothing too vulgar...just nudity.

Have fun playing everyone. :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.92 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Vendayns Ultimate Skyrim Overhaul - High end pc needed, ADULT content - Steam Required

Trailer

Screenshots

Vendayns Ultimate Skyrim Overhaul - High end pc needed, ADULT content - Steam Required screenshot
Vendayns Ultimate Skyrim Overhaul - High end pc needed, ADULT content - Steam Required screenshot