VeprIT Resize Sense v1 1 0 MacOSX Regged-NOY [BssBig]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2012 by bssbigin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

VeprIT Resize Sense v1 1 0 MacOSX Regged-NOY [BssBig] (Size: 2.6 MB)
 AhaShare.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 VeprIT.Resize.Sense.v1.1.0.MacOSX.Regged-NOY [BssBig].rar2.6 MB

Description

VeprIT Resize Sense is a flexible batch image resizer for Mac OS with various resizing options suitable for any need. It stands out from other batch image resizers with the following distinctive features:

Saved user presets. Performing repetitive tasks? No need to enter the same resizing settings every time! Save a preset for every task once, and reuse it again and again! You can even apply multiple resizing presets to every image!
Manual per-image, per-preset crop (and even straighten) adjustment. Most other batch image resizers would at best allow you to align the crop rectangle to the left/right/top/bottom, but a better control is often required.
Live final image preview. You can see immediately how the the final image will look (for example, after cropping or distortion).
Simple, intuitive, self-explanatory user interface. We have made a great effort to achieve an outstanding usability, and keep working on its improvement!

Want to send a number of images by e-mail? Put them on a website? Show them at any time to your friends on a mobile device? Small file size is essential for these and many other purposes, and there is no need in large image resolutions. It is a bad idea to use huge images produced by modern photo cameras for these purposes... Use Resize Sense to reduce image size as much as you want, the way you please, for many images at once! Save the resizing settings as a preset, and next time you will not need to enter them again! Save several presets, and apply all of them to many images at once!

In addition, you can use Resize Sense as a batch image format converter.

CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARES
CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARES
DOWNLOAD AND SEED FOR YOUR FRIENDS
!! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !!
THAT IS WHAT I ONLY NEED FROM YOU to KEEP THIS TORRENT LIVE. THANK YOU!!!
If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors. Please Buy it. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.6 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
VeprIT Resize Sense v1 1 0 MacOSX Regged-NOY [BssBig]