Victor Vran GOG [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on June 24, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Victor Vran GOG [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 3.81 GB)
 vv_wallpaper.zip2.52 MB
 patch_victor_vran_2.7.8.10.sh117.95 MB
 gog_victor_vran_2.8.0.10.sh3.69 GB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06...or-vran-linux-free-download/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Victor Vran Linux GOG edition – Victor Vran is an isometric role-playing action with a huge selection of weapons, items, armor, demonic abilities and destiny cards.Take a dip in the whirlpool of intense battles with dozens of dangerous enemies, using powerful talents and skills!

In Victor Vran you’ll be able to choose their own style of play. You have to forge their own version of Victor, thanks to a vast arsenal of deadly weapons, strong armor, incredible demonic powers and destiny cards. Use the special action, combine skills and weapons to destroy hordes of horrible monsters and bosses with a high level of intelligence.

You do not have to kill demons alone: to assemble a team of friends online and explore the dark world together in the full cooperative mode.

General INFO of Victor Vran Linux –

Production Year: 2015
Genre: Action, Role-Playing Game
Developer: Haemimont Games
Developer website: https://www.victorvran.com/
Publisher: GOG
Architecture: x86
Version: 2.06 Build 160314
License: Proprietary
Language: Russian, English and other
Language audio: English
Crack: Not required (DRM-Free)

System requirements:

• Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
• Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 600 or higher, AMD Radeon 5000 or higher)
• Hard Drive: 4 GB of free space
• You need to install the following packages: libc6: i386 libasound2: i386 libasound2-data: i386 libasound2-plugins: i386 and their dependencies

Extra benefits of GOG edition –

– First aid kit (a legendary item): infinite healing potion;
– Cards of Destiny “Hope” (a rare thing): Increases health, you can equip starting with the second level;
– Demonic ability to “Diamond” (a rare thing): creates a protective shield, you can equip immediately;
– Gift box (usual thing): a box with random content;
– Red, green and blue dyes: used for dyeing clothes, change is available starting at level 16.

Install Info –

Make the file as executable gog_victor_vran_2.8.0.10.sh
Run it
Install the game

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.81 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Victor Vran GOG [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer