Video Game High School - Season 3 Complete (SD) H.264 [D-RIPKING]

seeders: 125
leechers: 42
Added on October 14, 2014 by iamumbreonin TV
Torrent verified.

Video Game High School - Season 3 Complete (SD) H.264 [D-RIPKING] (Size: 1.41 GB)
 Video Game High School - S3E6 - The N64.mp4364.71 MB
 Video Game High School - S3E5 - Being a Teen is Hard, I Guess.mp4239.03 MB
 Video Game High School - S3E3 - A Map To Sex Town.mp4226.31 MB
 Video Game High School - S3E1 - OMGWTFPS!.mp4224.41 MB
 Video Game High School - S3E2 - Nobody Cool Goes To Prom.mp4223.35 MB
 Video Game High School - S3E4 - Video Game Home School.mp4165.95 MB

Description

This is the entirety of Video Game High School Season 3, The last season in the series. These are provided as downloaded direct from Vimeo (On-Demand) in standard definition ahead of the weekly releases on Youtube. If you would like 4k, wait until they get uploaded on Youtube, they are 6gb files, each.

EPISODES

Video Game High School 3: Episode 1 - "OMGWTFPS!?" - 40 mins
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiRE2hfFJc Available in 144p to 4K.
We return to VGHS with the FPS playoff season in high gear and the school election intensifying. Brian and Ted are forced to embark on a magic quest in Deathstalker 2 in order to help Ki on the toughest day of the election yet: the Presidential Debate. Meanwhile, Jenny has to battle her archrival, Napalm team captain Ashley Barnstormer, on a different sort of battlefield: the unpredictable talk show OMGWTFPS!?

Video Game High School 3: Episode 2 - "Nobody Cool Goes To Prom" - 42 mins
It’s prom night at VGHS: Ki gets caught up in a mystery noir, Brian has a night on the town with the FPS team, Jenny gets the flu, and Ted may not live through the night after taking Freddie’s car with the drifters...

Video Game High School 3: Episode 3 - "A Map To Sex Town" - 41 mins
Election day! Ki searches for a clever solution that will gain voters in the 11th hour, while Ted desperately tries fix a past mistake that could cost Ki the election. Meanwhile, Jenny and Brian face off against Napalm Energy Drink High School in the biggest FPS match of their lives! But little do they know The Law has just received a major upgrade...

Video Game High School 3: Episode 4 - "Video Game Home School" - 37 mins
Welcome to the Swans! Our four heroes find themselves at Ki's house for a crazy and wild weekend as they try to mend their relationships and deal with their biggest surprise yet!

Video Game High School 3: Episode 5 - "Being a Teen is Hard, I Guess" - 47 mins
Brian and Jenny seek adult advice for their teen woes, while Ki has no one but Wendell to help her through her existential crisis. Ted reconsiders his place with the drifters resulting in the biggest and most action-packed race yet. Meanwhile, Barnstormer and Napalm put their sinister plan into motion...

Video Game High School 3: Episode 6 - "The N64" - 66 mins
The Series Finale: VGHS must band together one last time to fight the biggest battle of their lives.

Info:
Number of files - 6
Bitrate - 775kbps
Resolution - 640 x 360
Frame Rate - 24fps
Audio Sample Rate - 48 kHz
Wrapper - MP4
Codec - H.264

Files:
Video Game High School - S3E1 - OMGWTFPS!.mp4 - 224 MB
Video Game High School - S3E2 - Nobody Cool Goes To Prom.mp4 - 223 MB
Video Game High School - S3E3 - A Map To Sex Town.mp4 - 226 MB
Video Game High School - S3E4 - Video Game Home School.mp4 - 165 MB
Video Game High School - S3E5 - Being a Teen is Hard, I Guess.mp4 - 239 MB
Video Game High School - S3E6 - The N64.mp4 - 364 MB

Uploaded by D-RipKing on a different torrent site.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:125
leechers:42
Video Game High School - Season 3 Complete (SD) H.264 [D-RIPKING]

All Comments

you my friend, are a god. A GOD OF THE NERDS!
Thank you so much!
Episode 2 isn't worth watching lol. stupid stuff. doesn't fit well with the story that Brian Firenzi ("the law") made.
any chance you got the 2nd season? i know i can watch them on netflix but i like having the files
nope, sorry, don't have them. You can try downloading it directly from youtube.
Thanks very much for this to you and the original uploader
the original uploader bought the pack for 15$. If you really like the series, i'd buy the pack too lol.
Thanks very much!
heh. thanks.
Your welcome :)
Hope you enjoy it lol. Be sure to thank the original uploader (whom I don't think has a account here)