Vortex.The.Gateway-CODEX

seeders: 79
leechers: 6
Added on March 30, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

• Game: Vortex
  • Platform: Android
Available in versions:

Vortex.The.Gateway-CODEX (Size: 1.88 GB)
 codex-vortex.the.gateway.iso1.88 GB
 codex.nfo5.45 KB

Description

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ▓██████████ ▓████▓▄ ▓███▓ ███▓███▓ ████████ ▓██▓███████ ▓██████▓▄ ▓███▓ ▀ ▄ ███▓ ▀███▓ ███▓▀ ▓███ ███▓ ▀▓███ ███▓████▓▄▄ ▓███▓ ▄█ ▓ ▓███ ▓████ ███ ███ ███ ███▓███ ▓███▓█▓ ▓███▓ ██  ███▓ ▀▀ ███ ███▓██ ███▓██ ▓███▓ ▄▓███▓ ██▓ █ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓████▓ ▓███▓▓███▓ ▓██▓ ▓█ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓███▓ ▓██████▓ ▓███ █▓ ███ ███▓ ▓███▓██ ▓███▓██ ▓████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██ ▓███ ▄██▓███ ███ ███ ▄███▓███ ▓██▄▓██████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██▓ ████▄ ▓███▓ ▓███ ▄███▓ ███▓ ▄▓███ █████ ▓███▓███▓▓███▓ ▓█████▓ ▓██ ▓████████▓ ▓████████▓ █████████ ▓████████▓███▓▀ ▓███▓ █████▓ ███▓ ███████▓ ▄ ▓██████▓ ▓███████ ███████▓███▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓████▓ █████▓ ▓█ ▓████▓ ▓██████ █▓ █████▓███▓ █ ▓███▓ ███▓ ▓████▓ ▀██▓ ▓███ ▀██▀ █ ▓███▀ ▓██▓ ▀██▓███▓ ██▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓█████▓▄ ▄▓█████▓▄ ▄▓███▄ ▄▓██████▓▄ ▄▓████▓▄ ▄███▓ ▓█████████████▓████████████████████▓████████████████████████████▓ ▀▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▀ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▀▓▀▀ ▀▀▓▀ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ ▓▀ ▓█▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ C O D E X ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀█▓ ▀▓ ▀ ▓█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▓▀ P R E S E N T S ▀▓▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▓ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀███▀		  Vortex: The Gateway (c) StormCube Games 						  Release Date : 03/2016 Protection : Steam  Discs : 1 Genre : Action  ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓▀▄ ▓▀ ▓ ▓▀ ▓▀▓ ▀▀▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀   Vortex: The Gatewayis an open world survival horror game with two game modes. Due to a mysterious dimension vortex you will find yourself on an alien planet. Explore, adapt, build and fight to survive. You will have to face the dangers of the planet at different times of day, at changing temperature, hungry or thirsty. You can explore spectacular and dangerous places where you always remain a prey for the local species. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/406170/  ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▓ ▓ ▓▀▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀   - Extract  - Burn or mount the .iso - Run setup.exe and install - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play   General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from  trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead   ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓ █ ▓▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀		  CODEX is currently looking for ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓██ ▀▀ ▄ nothing but competition! ▄ ▀▀ ██▓ ▓██▄ ▄▓▀▓ ▓▀▓▄ ▄██▓ ▄██████▓▀ are you ready? ▀▓██████▄ ▓██▀ ▀██▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄██▀ ▀██▓ ██ ▄ ▀█▓██▓▀█▄█▀█▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄█▀█▄█▀▓██▓█▀ ▄ ██ ▀██▄▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▓█▄ █ ▓ █ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄▄██▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀█▓▄ LNK^CPS ▄▓█▀ ▄▀ 02/2015 ▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▓ ▀ ▓▀▄▀▓ ▀ ▄ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.88 GB
seeders:79
leechers:6
Vortex.The.Gateway-CODEX

All Comments

Clean pack but as for the game itself...After 10 to 15 minutes of loading a new game i was treated to a spastic display of frames before an ewok punched me in the jewels. Suddenly I heard a voice coming from my tower. I was amazeballs to find my video card spouted a set of lips and softly said "kill me".
video review preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GN7DheA45g
thanks
Bro, you high? What's with the browser crap?
Anyway, to get rid of it just install malwarebytes and clean reg with ccleaner.
Not sure why nobody has not downvoted this torrent yet, but here is my 2 cents. This torrent contains the Trojan.GEN36 browser hijacker. While it works flawlessly, the installer also installs the Trojan.GEN36 browser hijacker (as is expected from Russian full-game torrent seeders). Please check your Users\AppDataRoaming folder for some shitty little hijacker with a random name. I have tested this with 3 systems: 1) Windows 7 without Malwarebytes: Trojan.GEN36 installed with redirection to homepage-web.com 2) Windows 10 with Malwarebytes realtime prevents Trojan.GEN from installation but then the "dlc_unlocker" fails to unarc. 3) Windows 7 full install and runnning a MalwareBytes scan after browser redirect begins.It removed the hijacker, but, thankfully kept the game. I know I am a nobody here, but someone regular who downloaded this pos should have complained about this.
Noticed the same thing.
after installed the game i removed the setup files.
ran the game and then exit.
then i used microsoft mrt and malwarebytes to scan my pc.
they didnt found any virus.

works fine. (win10pro x64)
doing the same thing.. pretty sure this is clean it's from CODEX..
Edit: game is clean after installing and playing! windows 10 x64 pro, scanned with malwarebytes
No "hijacker" in my AppDataRoaming folder after installing the game...
Clean for me too.
If you look at the user's comments page, you'll see that this comment is a copy paste from another torrent, posted almost at the same time. Too much of a coincidence, for two different torrents to have the exact same virus, isn't it? He either didn't remove the virus after he got it from the other torrent, hence the misunderstanding, is getting a false positive, posted here by mistake, or he's lying. Or my antivirus is at fault (unlikely).
yea.. and that's why you avoid russian repacks..
The virus is from the Russian repack of Fallout 4 you downloaded and posted the exact same comment on. You didn't even download this.

There is no virus in this torrent. The game runs very poorly though.
If you have a Nvidia Video Card - rollback the previous drivers and it should work... I don't know why the latest version caused picture tearing and has a lot of issues with games!
Same here...
if you installed it on an HDD you should wait a little longer.
Nope, it stops definitely.