W.I.T.C.H - Season 1 [Extremlym][COMPLETE]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 29, 2010 by Extremlym1in TV
Torrent verified.

W.I.T.C.H - Season 1 [Extremlym][COMPLETE] (Size: 4.46 GB)
 W.I.T.C.H. 101+102 It Begins and It Resumes [Extremlym].avi351.4 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 105 A Service To the Community [Extremlym].avi175.81 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 115 The Mudslugs [Extremlym].avi175.8 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 122 Caleb's Challenge [Extremlym].avi175.8 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 109 Return of the Tracker [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 119 The Underwater Mines [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 108 Ambush At Torus Filney [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 113 Stop the Presses [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 104 Happy Birthday Will [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 124 The Rebel Rescue [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 117 The Mogriffs [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 106 The Labyrinth [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 111 The Stone of Threbe [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 103 The Key [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 121 Escape From Cavigor [Extremlym].avi175.79 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 107 Divide and Conquer [Extremlym].avi175.78 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 114 Parent's Night [Extremlym].avi175.77 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 126 The Final Battle [Extremlym].avi175.75 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 123 The Battle of Meridian Plains [Extremlym].avi175.75 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 112 The Princess Revealed [Extremlym].avi175.75 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 120 The Seal of Phobos [Extremlym].avi175.7 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 125 The Stolen Heart [Extremlym].avi175.7 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 116 Ghosts of Elyon [Extremlym].avi175.69 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 110 Framed [Extremlym].avi175.66 MB
 W.I.T.C.H. 118 Walk This Way [Extremlym].avi175.22 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

TV : Animation : TV quality : English

EPISODE Details:

Episode Title Original air date Production code

01-02 ""It Begins" and "It Resumes"" 18 December 2004 (2004-12-18) 101-102

A new girl, Will, has arrived at the town of Heather field. When her classmate Hay Lin invites her, Irma, Taranee and Cornelia to lunch, her grandmother, Yan Lin, reveals to the girls their true powers, and passes to Will the Heart of Kandrakar. Meanwhile, in another world, the leader of the Rebellion against the evil Prince Phobos, Caleb, is running for his life after a failed attempt of a storage raid. He leaps through a portal, interrupting the new Guardians' first training session. Overcome with fear, Will does not close the portal until one of Phobos' servants, Lord Cedric, drags Caleb through. Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin must travel to Meridian after Will is captured by Cedric and Vathek. But they cannot transform without Will who dropped the Heart of Kandrakar in the struggle, and now the Heart leads them to find its Keeper. The girls make their way through Meridian, finding Will's pit-like prison, where she is being kept with Caleb and a smelly creature, Blunk. They throw the Heart down and transform escaping the castle. A one-eye Gargoyle ambushes them at the portal, grabbing Irma through the portal but Will closes it on his hand. In the end, Hay Lin decides to have a name for the girls: W.I.T.C.H. For the start of the series, these two episodes aired together as a single feature.

03 "The Key" 29 January 2005 (2005-01-29) 103

When Caleb discovers that Blunk took the key he was suppose to leave behind in Meridian for Vathek, the girls return to Meridian to return the key before Cedric and Phobos discover Vathek is a spy for the rebel army. They plant the key on a general, Raythor and he, instead of Vathek will be thrown into the Abyss of Shadows. In the b-story, Hay Lin decides to create for Caleb some new clothes to help him blend in on Earth.

04 "Happy Birthday, Will" 5 February 2005 (2005-02-05) 104

It's Will's birthday party and if there's one thing she does not want, it's a party. The girls manage to throw one anyway and everything is going swimmingly until Cedric shows at City Hall looking for birth certificates for a certain teenage girl. Apparently, Prince Phobos has a long lost sister on Earth. The girls sneak away from the party and battle Cedric at City Hall, until he flees saying he has all he needs. In the b-story, Yan Lin gives her granddaughter the map of portals.

05 "A Service to the Community" 12 February 2005 (2005-02-12) 105

While helping out in Community Service Day, Will and Hay Lin find a strange Meridian graffiti which the Mage identifies as belonging to a beast, living in Heatherfield in human form. Will suspects her History teacher, Professor Collins, who is dating her mom, and the girls immediately formulate a plot to force the suspected monster into revealing his true form. The plan goes well until it turns out Collins is not the beast. They fly him back home, accidentally dropping him onto trampolines and into swimming pools on more than one occasion. In the b-story, Cornelia's little sister torments her, Cornelia gets her back in the end.

06 "The Labyrinth" 19 February 2005 (2005-02-19) 106

Every student in Sheffield Institute is getting their midterms back and everybody is just about happy with their grades, except Taranee. Cedric's disguise as a bookseller seems to have attracted Cornelia, Elyon, Irma, Taranee, and Hay Lin to the store to look for history books (and to ogle at Cedric). While in the bookstore, the W.I.T.C.H. girls inadvertently touch an inversion point and find themselves in the middle of a Labyrinth inside Phobos’ castle. Blunk, who was in the store at the time, manages to get word to Will, who accompanies Caleb on a rescue mission. Meanwhile, the others are smuggled out of the castle by a kitchen worker named Trill, who tells them about Phobos' sister. The Tracker, a hunter working for Phobos, arrives and chases the girls through the woods until Will shows up with the Heart and the they quickly defeat him. In the b-story, Caleb starts work at the Silver Dragon restaurant.

07 "Divide and Conquer" 26 February 2005 (2005-02-26) 107

The W.I.T.C.H. girls (and Elyon) go on a school skiing trip to show up Swiss exchange-student Sondra, who seems to have mesmerized all the boys at Sheffield. And things heat up when Sondra steals Matt from Will, and the two girls compete in a one on one skiing competition. Will tries to "cheat" by skiing in her guardian form (with a coat and hat to cover it up) and Hay Lin flying above her and using her powers to keep Will steady. Little do the young Guardians know that Phobos wants to take advantage of this trip to divide them and separate the other four Guardians from Will and the Heart of Kandrakar, the only thing that can activate their full powers. The girls defeat the plan, and find out that Sondra is not a Swiss exchange-student at all, but an ordinary girl who tried to steal all the boys. Plus, the girls (and Elyon) are pleased that Sondra sprained her ankle. In the b-story, Caleb is trying to tell the girls that he knows about fun.

08 "Ambush at Torus Filney" 5 March 2005 (2005-03-05) 108

Phobos and Cedric start a rumor about the Seal of Phobos only to trap Caleb with a sand monster called Sandpit and to find out whether there is a spy in the castle or not. In the b-story, W.I.T.C.H go to have a performance at the school, but after discovering Caleb is in danger, they create Astral Drops. After the real girls leave, the Astral Drops ruin the performance.

09 "Return of the Tracker" 12 March 2005 (2005-03-12) 109

Prince Phobos sends the Tracker after Caleb in an effort to recapture the rebel leader. Meanwhile, the girls all try to go see a movie starring their favorite actor. But will they be able to save Caleb and defeat an old foe and get to the show on time? In the b-story, Will and Hay Lin struggle with that their parents will let them go to the cinema; Will is grounded and Hay Lin's parents are so overprotective.

10 "Framed" 19 March 2005 (2005-03-19) 110

While at the Art Museum trying to capture the feeling of the middle ages for their school carnival, Will, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin get sucked into the painting they are studying. Unbeknownst to the girls, Phobos knows they are trapped in the painting and sends Frost the Hunter after them, but the girls escape with the help of Elias Van Dahl, the imprisoned artist of the painting. Meanwhile, Irma, Caleb and Blunk have to stall for time at the Medieval Carnival and figure out how to get the girls back to Heatherfield. Anachronistic hell breaks loose when Cedric and his goon platoon enter the painting to get the Heart of Kandrakar and the girls (namely Hay Lin as art is her area of expertise) have to paint like mad to get away. Irma and Caleb rescue the girls from the painting and manage to salvage the school carnival thanks to the number of people they brought back with them from the painting. In the b-story, Will decides to have a Medieval Carnival at school.

11 "The Stone of Threbe" 2 April 2005 (2005-04-02) 111

Phobos has finally found an indisputable way to find his long lost sister: the Star of Threbe. Back in Heatherfield, the Silver Dragon (Hay Lin's family's restaurant) is threatened when Blunk stinks up the joint with his new "home": a garbage dumpster. While the girls try to give Blunk a much needed bath, Cedric places the Star in his window shop and Elyon walks in and takes it. Now when the girls try to change back, they find themselves stuck in Guardian form and powerless. Not knowing what to do, the girls race back to the Silver Dragon to enlist Yan Lin's and Caleb's assistance. In the meantime, Cedric sends a monster plant to Earth to tie up the Guardians while he makes contact with the Princess. The girls are forced to fight without their powers until the Princess returns the Star to Cedric, which leads the girls back to their powers. Unfortunately, Phobos and Cedric have who they're looking for, she just does not know it yet. In the b-story, Blunk does not want to have a bath.

12 "The Princess Revealed" 16 April 2005 (2005-04-16) 112

Elyon is Phobos's sister and the true heir to the throne of Meridian, she just does not know it yet. Vathek overhears Phobos and Cedric's plans for capturing her and hurries to tell Caleb only to end up running for his life when Cedric comes to stop him. Vathek and Blunk escape to Earth with Cedric and a worm-like monster, called a Larvek hot on their heels. Vathek relates the news to Caleb who relates the news to the Guardians and they go after Elyon to keep her safe from Cedric's clutches, however, they have to hold off the Larvek from eating Vathek and Elyon slips off in a bad mood after her new beau gives her the heave-ho. She heads back to her place of comfort: Cedric's bookshop. In the b-story, Elyon starts dating with Bryan, but, thanks to Guardians' keeping the eye on Elyon, Bryan breaks up with her.

13 "Stop the Presses" 23 April 2005 (2005-04-23) 113

Phobos is preparing the Ritual of Amalgamation. He needs symbols of Elyon's body, mind, and spirit. Cedric takes her hairbrush, A+ math test, and is trying to take her breath. Meanwhile, Martin catches a glimpse of a Hermeneuta beast from Meridian and the only thing that will get him away long enough for the girls to send it back home is a date with Irma. Catching the little beast is not as easy as it sounds, especially when the mom shows up. In the end, Cedric finally captures Elyon's breath in a balloon and all that's left is to take her to Meridian. In the b-story, Irma is angry when she finds out she must work on the newspaper with Martin and Caleb and Blunk are assigned to keep the eye on Elyon.

14 "Parents' Night" 30 April 2005 (2005-04-30) 114

It's parents' night at the school, and nobody (except Hay Lin) seems very excited, especially Elyon. She feels that Cedric is the only one who understands her, not her friends, and especially not her family. When Elyon does her family tree research, her parents do not have any pictures of her other relatives. Elyon thinks that it's because they do not care about her but it's for a whole other reason. Cedric reveals to Elyon, that her parents are beasts, and that she is the Princess of Meridian. Elyon is so confused but she goes to Meridian, her original home. In the b-story, the girls (except Hay Lin) are not-so-excited with the parents' night at school.

15 "The Mudslugs" 7 May 2005 (2005-05-07) 115

Elyon seems to have adjusted to her new life as the Princess of Meridian, living in Phobos' castle, although she is still under the illusion that Phobos has created. Meanwhile, Cornelia gets so upset about losing Elyon to Cedric and Phobos that she quits being the Earth Guardian. Phobos uses this to his advantage to pull a 'divide and conquer' move on Will, Irma, Taranee and Hay Lin. Phobos sends the mudslugs to go after Will, Irma, Taranee, Hay Lin, Caleb and Blunk. Without Cornelia, the girls are powrless to defeat the mudslugs and their mother. Thanks to radio, Cornelia returns to being the Earth Guardian and defeats the mudslugs. In the b-story, Cornelia destroys the friendship with the others when she misses Elyon.

16 "Ghosts of Elyon" 20 May 2005 (2005-05-20) 117

Will and the rest of the girls try to tell Elyon the truth about Phobos and Meridian, but that becomes very hard when Phobos teaches his sister to make ghostly images of herself to confuse her former friends and the rebels. The real Elyon is upset that she didn’t bring her sketchbook from Earth so Phobos sends Lurdens through a portal to her old bedroom to fetch it. But the creatures also trash a stash of chocolate, the scent from which Blunk is able to follow to Phobos's and Elyon's secret Meridian mountain hideout. The Guardians and Caleb search for Elyon under the mountain but are ambushed by Lurdens. Forced into the open, they battle Cedric on the mountainside before returning to Earth, no closer to warning Elyon of the terrible danger she's in. In the b-story, Will needs some privacy. In order to save Elyon, the girls trick their parents they'll have a sleepover party, but Will is grounded for having a mess in her room.

17 "The Mogriffs" 23 May 2005 (2005-05-23) 118

Phobos sends shapeshifting monsters into Meridian to pose as and discredit the Guardians so Elyon will lose what little trust she has left in her friends. While the real Guardians do battle with the evil twins, Cornelia and Caleb try to persuade Elyon that Phobos is not as good as she believes, but she will not listen. Caleb, however, does something to shake Elyon's faith in her new brother: he bows to her. Unnerved by this, Elyon is starting to suspect that Phobos is not telling her everything. Caleb takes the Book of Secrets and there are the plans for Elyon. In the b-story, Cornelia tries to figure out that Elyon is the same as before.

18 "Walk This Way" 6 June 2005 (2005-06-06) 116

An astonished Caleb discovers that fellow rebels have been turned into zombified Trance Marchers by the sound of a magical object called the Horn of Hypnos. Thanks to the Horn, Phobos and Cedric now use the rebels as workforce. But when Blunk steals the Horn and brings it back to Earth, the trance starts to spread to Heatherfield. The Guardians are called in to help save the Horn's victims and on School Dance night, too. Only a specific melody can break the spell, but how long will Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin be able to resist the entrancing sound of the Horn of Hypnos? And what's even more alarming: Poor Hay Lin gets turned into a Trance Marcher. The only way they can get her to stop slamming them into a wall, is to pull the plug on her power. In the b-story, Will is so happy when she finds out she will go to School Dance night with Matt.

19 "The Underwater Mines" 13 June 2005 (2005-06-13) 119

Phobos uses the knowledge of Caleb's father's being alive to lure him and the Guardians to the Underwater Mines for an ambush. Fortunately, Hay Lin hears the guards whisperings, which allows the group's unimpeded access to the mines. However, the element of surprise is soon lost and the group is on the move. Cedric floods the mine and sends the group plus Caleb's dad on a mine cart ride to the main shaft. Once there, they use the guardroom to float to the surface and come face-to-lizard face with Cedric and a platoon of guards. Cedric tries to go after Caleb and the miners stranded in the remains of the guardroom, but Irma and Hay Lin cool Cedric out with a flash-frozen bubble. Phobos is sitting pretty in his castle, thinking that he has taken care of the major thorns in his side until the girls show up with the last laugh in his scrying pool. In the b-story, W.I.T.C.H, Caleb and Blunk try to open the Book of Secrets.

20 "The Seal of Phobos" 20 June 2005 (2005-06-20) 120

Ever since the mysterious woman who rescued Elyon as a baby used the Seal to create a portal and escape, it has been lost. While hiding from Lurdens in the sewers, Blunk finds an amulet to add to his junk collection, which turns out to be the Seal of Phobos. Unknowingly, he creates many portals while strolling around Heatherfield. Meanwhile W.I.T.C.H. are at a rollerskating race. They find the portals when Irma crashes uncontrollably through bushes (Uriah's fault!). Back in Meridian, Caleb is trying to evade a search party, but is trapped when all the portals

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.46 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
W.I.T.C.H - Season 1 [Extremlym][COMPLETE]