Wade Denning - Famous Ghost Stories with Scarey Sounds (24/96 Vinyl Rip)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 4, 2015 by barrynylein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Wade Denning - Famous Ghost Stories with Scarey Sounds (24/96 Vinyl Rip) (Size: 784.77 MB)
 01 The Headless Horseman.flac70.6 MB
 02 The Ghost Ship.flac69.18 MB
 03 The Tell-Tale Heart.flac93.95 MB
 04 The Railroad Signal-Man.flac82.2 MB
 05 The Hitch Hiker.flac65.58 MB
 06 A Visit To Transylvania.flac95.54 MB
 07 The Bloody Tower.flac88.24 MB
 08 The Haunted Gold Mine.flac62.78 MB
 09 The Specter.flac91.45 MB
 10 The Miser's Gold.flac65.13 MB
 FGS bck.jpg24.33 KB
 FGS frnt.jpg92.3 KB

Description

Wade Denning ‎– Famous Ghost Stories With Scary Sounds
Label:Mr. Pickwick ‎– SPC 5146
Vinyl, LP US Released:1975
Spoken Word & Special Effects
24/96 Vinyl Rip (Never available on CD or cassette)

For those who are familiar with this,no explanation is needed.
For those who are not,this is an excellent ghost story compilation by Wade Denning.
(Composer ("The Maxwell House Coffee Pot"), trumpeter and arranger, educated at the University of North Carolina, and a trumpeter and arranger for bands including those of Charlie Barnet, Les Elgart, and George Olsen. He also composed songs and jingles for advertising agencies, such as the well-known instrumental tune above. He joined ASCAP in 1956, and his chief musical collaborators included Kay Lande and Lloyd Marx.)
Denning's voice acting is top notch,even when it's at it's hammiest.and the sound effects are pretty convincing. Intended for kids,but a.great listen for adults as well.

I first received this album when I was about 4 yrs old and, coincidentally, the album's original release was in the year of my birth,1975. I've had a strange obsession with this recording as an adult(mainly not being able to find it). I searched the web for years but all I could find was an mp3 vinyl rip but I wasn't satisfied with the quality so I ended up buying a few copies of the record.
This is the best copy I own and I hope you enjoy this little bit of 1970's childhood nostalgia.

No click removal was used to preserve the integrity of the record.
Dual 1229 with Shure M95 & JICO SAS>
Luxman R-115>
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20>Pro Tools 11>
Audacity(edit)> Flac Level 4 24/96

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
784.77 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Wade Denning - Famous Ghost Stories with Scarey Sounds (24/96 Vinyl Rip)