War of the Worlds 2005 sample comparison BRrip 1080P x264 MKV - Ofek

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on September 23, 2014 by Ofekmeisterin Movies > Movie clips
Torrent verified.

War of the Worlds 2005 sample comparison BRrip 1080P x264 MKV - Ofek (Size: 164.17 MB)
 War of the Worlds comparison.srt257 bytes
 War of the Worlds comparison.mkv164.17 MB

Description

I finally mastered (to my liking at least) a script that removes virtually all grain from even the worst sources i.e. 300, etc. and sharpens it nicely in a multitude of pre-processing steps. So, this is a sample of War of the Worlds (2005) showing before & after and if people like it, I'll redo 300 & do that on the other Spielberg noise nightmares Minority Report & A.I. Artificial Intelligence and other extremely grainy/noisy or old films.

Do understand, with these types of movies (not old films, the intentionally grainy/noisy ones) the look is intended and, because I prefer a clear & defined/sharp picture, I am changing it (for the better in my opinion :)

What do you prefer?

Note: The "BEFORE" sample that appears first is actually just another encode I did with the same x264 settings only without being pre-processed with my Avisynth scripts. The "AFTER" encode at crf 23 required a bitrate of only ~6300kbps, while the normal "BEFORE" encode at crf 23 required a bitrate of double that at ~12800kbps (huge file size) because all that grain reduces compressibility that much!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
164.17 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
War of the Worlds 2005 sample comparison BRrip 1080P x264 MKV - Ofek

All Comments

Hey! Do you know anyone who has uploaded the EXTRAS for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' online? Been searching all over for it.

+

Did you hear? We're gonna have to wait till summer of 2015 to get the extended cut. Such BS! Double-dipping at its finest. smh :(
Full bluray isn't online yet
*Stands straight* YES, SIR!!!!! lol
Avisynth
Just keep doing what your doing, great job.
Thank you!
Hey mehn! Could you please upload Terry Gilliam's masterpiece, 'BRAZIL'? I think that's one of the greatest Sci-fi films of all time. Any chance of 'Braveheart' ever been uploaded? :)
Those are in my next 20 encodes :)
The 'after' clips are definitely better..everything made before like 2007ish can use that treatment..especially older movies that have been 'remastered' to bluray. why do they leave all that graininess? I got a bluray file of Ghostbusters that could really use your attention : ]
Thanks for feedback and I'm doing Ghostbusters soon!
Believe me or not, you are the master in your job.Please don't lower your quality at all specially size and bit rate of movies. Everybody like Your job because of high quality.please Keep the size above 5 GIGof course If you could. Thanks again and good luck my friend.
Thank you very much!
Thanks, and I may do that!
maybe in 1080P in future