Warface (RUS) [Repack] Zodia4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 21, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Warface (RUS) [Repack] Zodia4 (Size: 1.95 GB)
 warface.exe1.95 GB

Description

Year: 2012Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / Online-OnlyDeveloper: CrytekPublisher: Mail.RuPlatform: PCLanguage: RussianSound language: RussianPublication Type: RepackMedicine: Not requiredSystem requirements:Processor Intel / AMD Dual Core 2.0 GHz1GB of memory (1.5GB for Vista / 7)Video card GeForce8600 GT 256MB /ATI (AMD) Radeon X1950 256MB or equivalentDescription: Warface - is a free online multiplayer shooter, designed by world-renowned company Crytek. You will lead the battle in different parts of the globe, from the cities to the most dangerous places on the planet. The innovative design combines a simple project management and unique gameplay that allows you to plunge into the harsh world of the future. Finally, Warface provides ample opportunities for the collective game. In cooperative mode offers interesting job, for the passage of which is required not only the ability to shoot straight, but teamwork and debugged. In various PVP-modes, players can choose their class fighter and experience the true passions in exciting battles.Additional informationYou will have:Addictive gameplay that will not leave anyone indifferent player.The possibility to choose one of four classes of fighters, each of which has its own individual characteristics and equipment.Constantly updated PVE-universe, which includes a wide variety of collaborative tasks.Large selection of game modes that combines time-tested classics and intriguing innovations.CloseFeatures repackDo not cut / no recoded

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.95 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Warface (RUS) [Repack] Zodia4

Trailer

All Comments

BRO !!!!!! I'M ALSO FROM PAKISTAN !!!!!!! BRO IF YOU WANT A BETTER VERSION DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE :- https://www.warface.com/en !! THIS UPLOAD IS ALSO A OLD VERSION OF GAME WITH MANY BUGS !!!!!! SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD A FRESH ONE !!!!;) I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME !!
@macmanda can you upload the english repack? gface download client is kindoff a bitch -.-
in rus???