Wargame: Airland Battle (2013) PC | RePack by SEYTER

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on June 1, 2013 by 50Xin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wargame: Airland Battle (2013) PC | RePack by SEYTER (Size: 6.24 GB)
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-2.bin4.01 GB
 game-3.bin2.21 GB
 game-1.bin8 MB
 setup.exe2.46 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

Information about the game Title : Wargame: Airland Battle Released : 2013 Genre: Strategy , Tactics Developer : Eugen Systems Publisher : Focus Home Interactive Platform : PC Publication Type : RePack Language : Russian | English Voice set Language : English Tablet : enclosing ( RLD)

Description : 1985. Losing patience with systematic provocation by the United States, the Soviet Union was adopted to increase the military potential, ready to seriously challenge the enemy. For several months, tension builds, and a kiss of death, it is an incident in the North Sea. NATO and Warsaw Pact countries mobilize all their forces. World descending into bloody chaos of war. None of the coalition can not take precedence over the other. By decoupling would lead military operations in Scandinavia ... ready to lead their armies into battle, on which depends the outcome of the global conflict.

The basis is taken from the Steam-Rip RGGameWorks Do not cut | Do not recoded Game archives are not touched by the version of the game - v.1.0.0.1 Installation time - 9 minutes Breakdown 2hDVD5 : 1hDVD5 - setup.exe, game-1.bin, game- 2.bin, 2hDVD5 - everything else. RePack by SEYTER

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.24 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2

Trailer

All Comments

Works great on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit. Zero problems. Thanks for the upload.
Ok so Im getting the msvcp110.dll is missing error. Ive downloaded and installed the suggested files (Visual Studio Redist 64 and 86) and my game will still not work. Did I miss something or is there another way of getting the game to work? Any help will be appreciated as Ive waited a long time on this game. Thank you.
50X
Install/Update the Visual Studio itself.And try a clean Install of the game.
does not work and is virus in setup.exe
way to copy my solution from another torrent ;)
msvcp110.dll is missing error doesnt work