Wargame: Red Dragon (v16.05.20.510025133 + 4 DLC, MULTI10) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on June 12, 2016 by FitGirlin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Wargame: Red Dragon (v16.05.20.510025133 + 4 DLC, MULTI10) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 8.94 GB)
 FitGirl releases on ExtraTorrent.url148 bytes
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-01.bin3.01 GB
 setup-fitgirl-02.bin2.04 GB
 setup-fitgirl-03.bin1.19 GB
 setup-fitgirl-04.bin1.17 GB
 setup-fitgirl-05.bin686.11 MB
 setup-fitgirl-06.bin296.29 MB
 setup-fitgirl-07.bin294.24 MB
 setup-fitgirl-08.bin184.5 MB
 setup-fitgirl-09.bin57.36 MB
 setup-fitgirl-10.bin30.01 MB
 setup-fitgirl-11.bin1.75 MB
 setup-fitgirl-12.bin992.27 KB
 setup.exe6.5 MB

Description

Wargame: Red Dragon v16.05.20.510025133 + 4 DLC

Release Date: April 17, 2014 ~ May 20, 2016
Genres/Tags: Strategy, 3D, Real-time
Developer: Eugen Systems
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 87% of user reviews are positive (based on 5,358 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (TiNYiSO-SKiDROW)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
Processor: AMD/Intel Dual-Core 2.5 GHZ
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: ATI RADEON X1800 GTO/NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600 GT/INTEL HD 3000
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 25 GB

Screenshots - click to enlarge

imageimageimageimage

KAT Screenshots:

imageimage

Description:

The new reference in RTS at its best!

The Wargame series returns to duty, larger, richer and more spectacular than ever before. In Wargame Red Dragon, you are engaged in a large-scale conflict where Western forces clash against the Communist bloc.

1991: the two blocs confront each other in a new theater of war, Asia, joined by various other countries: Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.

You command the military resources of all 17 nations involved, assembling your fighting force from a phenomenal selection of 1,450 units that have been meticulously reproduced from their source! Command tanks, planes, helicopters, new warships and amphibious units in intense battles of unequaled tactical depth. Master the relief of varied, ultra realistic battlefields, dominate the new maritime areas and rewrite history in a conflict that has been directed and designed in stunning detail by development studio Eugen Systems.

Wargame Red Dragon is thrilling in single-player mode with its new dynamic campaign system.

Included DLCs

• Wargame Red Dragon - Nation Pack: Netherlands
  • Wargame Red Dragon - Norse Dragons
  • Wargame Red Dragon - Second Korean War DLC
  • Wargame Red Dragon - The Millionth Mile

Repack Features

• Based on Wargame.Red.Dragon.Nation.Pack.Netherlands-TiNYiSO ISO release: t-wrdnpn.iso (17,747,068,928 bytes)
  • Game version - v16.05.20.510025133, 4 DLC included and activated
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.5 to 8.9 GB)
  • Installation takes: ~1 hour on 8-cores CPU + SSD; ~2 hours on 4-cores CPU + HDD; ~3-4 hours on 2-cores CPU + HDD
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 25 GB
  • Use "Launcher.exe" in game root to change the game language
  • Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Make sure your Windows username doesn't contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
  • Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus (INCLUDING Windows Defender), it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Set UAC to a minimum level, otherwise some parts of the installer won't run due to restricted rights
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll - if this file exists, delete it
  • Reboot in Safe Mode and install the game
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.94 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Wargame: Red Dragon (v16.05.20.510025133 + 4 DLC, MULTI10) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Wargame: Red Dragon (v16.05.20.510025133 + 4 DLC, MULTI10) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

Um, don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE Wargame, but why are we rereleasing a 2 year old game?
Thanks !!
Beautiful, beautiful FitGirl !
Thanks you
Thanks you very much.
Just when i was confused about downloading the 16.5 GB tinyiso version with my limitedass net, here fitgirl comes with almost half of the size, girl, if i meet you i will kill you by kissing and loving.

will report back on game.
yes, i didn't notice while typing how much it sounds creepy actually , but hey that's how much love i feel for her, a woman with proper lossless repacks with proper patches and dlcs , crystal clear instructions, i've even heard stories of even legit owners of some games using fitgirl repacks because of devs' soddy patching systems and drm nuisance. that was not a sexist comment, that's love with respect even if you call me gay

btw, tested, all works perfectly as expected
Thanks!!