Wargame: Trilogy (2012-2014) PC | RePack By R.G. Меchanics

seeders: 41
leechers: 38
Added on April 20, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wargame: Trilogy (2012-2014) PC | RePack By R.G. Меchanics (Size: 24.75 GB)
 dsetup32.dll1.61 MB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 DXSETUP.exe513.34 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x86.cab271.54 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x64.cab270.84 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 dxupdate.cab93.57 KB
 DSETUP.dll91.84 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x64.cab53.4 KB
 vcredist_x64_2012.exe5.83 MB
 vcredist_x86_2012.exe3.29 MB
 vcredist_x86_2008.exe2.67 MB
 data2.bin3.64 GB
 Data1.bin3.04 GB
 data3.bin167.03 MB
 setup.exe1.42 MB
 icon.ico50.06 KB
 autorun.inf77 bytes
 dsetup32.dll1.61 MB
 DXSETUP.exe513.34 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x86.cab271.54 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x64.cab270.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab93.57 KB
 DSETUP.dll91.84 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x64.cab53.4 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.41 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x86.cab20.23 KB
 vcredist_x64_2012.exe5.83 MB
 vcredist_x86_2012.exe3.29 MB
 Data1.bin4.33 GB
 data3.bin3.91 GB
 data2.bin1.98 GB
 Data4.bin6.97 MB
 setup.exe1.52 MB
 icon.ico66.06 KB
 autorun.inf68 bytes
 Data1.bin4.25 GB
 data2.bin3.32 GB
 data3.bin63.22 MB
 setup.exe1.5 MB
 icon.ico50.06 KB
 autorun.inf72 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:

Year: 2012
Genre : Strategy, Real-time, 3D
Developer : Eugen Systems
Publisher : Focus Home Interactive
Publication Type : RePack
Language : RUS | ENG | Multi11
Voice set Language : ENG
Tablet : 3DM

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

✔ Operating system : Windows XP ( 32 -Bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8
✔ Processor : AMD / Intel Dual-Core with 2.5 GHz or better
✔ Memory: 2 GB
✔ Video card : NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT / ATI Radeon X1800 GTO / INTEL HD 3000 or better with 256 MB of video memory with support for Shader 3.0, DirectX 9 compatible
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk: 12 GB

DESCRIPTION & FEATURES:

Of 1975-1985 . , The height of the Cold War - the confrontation between NATO ( USA and Western Europe ) and the states of the Warsaw Pact ( Soviet and Eastern Europe) . Strategy «Wargame: Europe ablaze " is dedicated to this difficult period in world history when mankind looming nuclear threat , and each of the warring parties was well aware of what caused the enemy nuclear strike will not go unanswered , so - a global catastrophe happens ... you get opportunity to change the course of history and get different answers to the question: "What would happen if ? .. ".

Features:
Ambitious strategy of the acknowledged masters of the genre, studio Eugen Systems, which gave players the famous Act of War: Direct Action and RUSE
Huge photorealistic maps for large-scale battles involving hundreds of different units - from the infantry and heavy armored tanks to helicopters and airplanes.
Deep strategic component that takes into account a lot of various factors - such as the type of ammunition soldiers , supplies of fuel for military vehicles , military supply routes , weather conditions, topography .
System IRISZOOM, to instantly change an overview of the battlefield - with a global view of the map to a demonstration of what is happening at any point from close range.
Exciting campaign , based on the realities of the Cold War and at the same time offering direct the course of history on a different course .
Multiplayer 4 on 4 , which supports many features of the network service EugenNet.

INFORMATION:

Year: 2013
Language : RUS | ENG | Multi9

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

✔ Operating system : Windows XP ( 32 -Bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8
✔ Video card : NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT / ATI Radeon X1800 GTO / INTEL HD 3000 or better with 256 MB of video memory with support for Shader 3.0, DirectX 9 compatible
✔ Free space on hard drive: 16 GB

DESCRIPTION & FEATURES:

Description:
1985 . Losing patience with systematic provocation by the United States , the Soviet Union was adopted to increase the military potential , ready to seriously challenge the enemy. For several months, tension builds , and the straw that broke , it becomes an incident in the North Sea . NATO and Warsaw Pact countries to mobilize all its forces . World descending into bloody chaos of war . No coalition can not take precedence over the other. It will climax fighting in Scandinavia ... ready to lead their armies into battle, on which depends the outcome of the global conflict .
Features:
At your disposal infantry, tanks and air force - including fighters, bombers, electronic warfare planes and other aircraft machine.
The eight countries that participated in the game «Wargame: Europe ablaze ", joined four other states with their troops and equipment - bringing the total number of units exceeds 750 .
Updated engine IRISZOOM Engine provides further details of the huge maps , covering an area of ​​over 150 square meters. km . Rate impressive elaborate landscapes , recreated on the basis of satellite imagery .
Thrilling single-player campaign complements the multiplayer mode for up to 20 participants .

INFORMATION:

Year : 2014
Language : RUS | ENG | Multi10

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

✔ Free space on hard disk: 15 GB

DESCRIPTION & FEATURES:

Wargame: Red Dragon - the first edition of the popular series of strategies in real time , which takes place outside of Europe : this time a large-scale military conflict is unfolding in Asia between 1975 and 1991 . List of available countries added five states , including China and North Korea , which add to the arsenal of more than 450 species Wargame troops. In particular, the game presents the naval forces and amphibious ATVs , as well as maps with water for their use. This opens up a host of new strategic opportunities .

Features:
Wargame series of games is back with even more fun and exciting sequel. In Wargame Red Dragon , you become a member of a large-scale conflict in which the forces of the West face and the communist bloc . 1991 : two opposing forces collide on a new military arena in Asia , joined other countries : Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea , Australia and New Zealand . Under your command military units are 17 nations involved in the conflict , a selection of 1450 units , carefully and realistically designed . Drive tanks, planes , helicopters , warships and amphibious units in intense battles unprecedented tactical complexity. Learn to benefit from the relief features of the battlefield , take dominion over the new marine areas and has a direct impact on the course of world history . Studio developer Eugen Systems has taken care of every detail in a realistic image of a military conflict .

FEATURES OF REPACK:

Wargame: European Escalation
Version of the game - v 13.07.18.670000744
Do not cut / recoded

additions:
New Battlefields
Conquest
Commander
Fatal ErrorWargame: Airland Battle
Version of the game - v 14.02.18.2100001616
Do not cut / recoded

additions:
Magna Carta
Vox PoppuliWargame: Red Dragon
Version of the game - v 14.04.17.4300002106
Do not cut / recoded

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.75 GB
seeders:41
leechers:38
Wargame: Trilogy (2012-2014) PC | RePack By R.G. Меchanics

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
I always laugh when noobs (which I am too) post that the games in Russian. I think well did you check mark the box that says English during install. lol With that said all 3 of these games installed in Russian and when I tried again I didn't see an option for English. Anybody know how I can rectify that??? And yes RG Mechanics games are always on point. Before I learned about powerISO i didn't think games worked until I found RG.
I figured it out thanks...
gane is %100 work thanks man ı support and fallow
Anybody picked up a virus ?
AVG reporting Win32/Blacked on Steam_Api.dll ??
noob just turn off antivirus while installing
My download definitely has all 3 -

Downloaded directory contains:- [R.G. Mechanics] Wargame Trilogy

Wargame - European Escalation
Wargame - Airland Battle
Wargame - European Escalation
Hello Guys, I've downloaded and installed the European Escalation. It installed fine but is now asking for username and password to login, Is it me been stupid or am I missing something. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Rod
You only have to press goddamn "ESC" button and start a solo campaign, that's it.
Thanks, for the reply. Aren't things simple when you know how !
Anybody picked up a virus ?
AVG reporting Win32/Blacked on Steam_Api.dll ??
Just run the .exe, you dont need to mount anything.
Arigato gozaimazu