Warhammer.40000.Armageddon-SKIDROW

seeders: 535
leechers: 130
Added on November 26, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Warhammer.40000.Armageddon-SKIDROW (Size: 1018.53 MB)
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 skidrow.nfo11.86 KB
 sr-warhammer40000armageddon.iso1018.52 MB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsWarhammer 40,000 : Armageddon (c) Slitherine Ltd.26-11-2014......Release Date Protection.................SteamStrategy...........Game Type Disk(s)....................1 DVDRELEASE NOTESWarhammer 40,000: Armageddon is a fantasy war game set in the SecondWar of Armageddon. You take the role of defending the planet as theImperium of Man against the Ork invaders. Throughout the campaign youwill also be joined by three chapters of Space Marines: theSalamanders, Blood Angels and the Ultramarines.In this hex-based, turn-based strategy game, players will lead theImperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from avariety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios,on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from theWarhammer 40,000 universe and while advancing through the campaign, theplayer will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenarioto scenario.Players fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante againstthe cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka and carry overbattle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using theirexperience and upgrading their equipment.On top all this extensive modding options are available through apowerful and easy-to-use game editor.INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1018.53 MB
seeders:535
leechers:130

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for sharing.
But a bad game
Is this working on windows 8.1? When i tried to play , there is an error message pop up and say d3dx9_43.dll missing. It is a directx file. How do i solve this? I can't install the directx setup which integrated to the setup. HELP PLEASE.....

Edit : I fixed it.I updated directx and all the problems solved. :D
Thanks, working
Thanks
I give this game 0/10.

It won't run on XP.

Fuck you, Slitherine Shit-Studios.
Works great. Scanned with Malwarebytes Pro, Norton AV, Spybot & Hitman Pro before and after installing, nothing found.

Game's a bit weak for what you'd expect, but if you ever played it oldschool (book & paper) it's technically the same thing as the board game.

Thanks for the upload!
sooo geek... pass.
good