Warhammer_40000_Rites_of_War-FLT

seeders: 13
leechers: 9
Added on July 15, 2014 by Mister.Stiffyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Warhammer_40000_Rites_of_War-FLT (Size: 616.3 MB)
 Warhammer 40000 - Rites of War.iso616.3 MB
 NFO.nfo809 bytes

Description

Released: July 23, 1999
Developer: DreamForge Intertainment, Inc.
Publisher: Strategic Simulations, Inc.
Genre: Turn-based strategy

Rites of War is the third of SSIs games set in the Warhammer 40,000 gaming universe from Games Workshop. The player
takes control of the mighty Eldar to drive the humans from the Maiden World and reclaim the Eldars long lost artifacts.

Rites of War is a turn-based strategy game that uses the system from SSIs Panzer General II.

Instructions:
1) Burn/Mount ISO
2) Install
3) Play!

Optional: There is no copy protection on disc so will play without a crack/emaulation etc, However if you want to play
without disc there is a NoCD patch in the "Crack" directory on disc. Either copy to install directory or direct patch
to the correct exe file.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
616.3 MB
seeders:13
leechers:9
Warhammer_40000_Rites_of_War-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

Update: After further checking it appears that the .exe has been altered already. The included crack does not work; says it is the wrong file size and quits, just like when I tried applying the patch. So if you don't mind playing vanilla version with the image mounted, go for it!
What OS are you using?
And at what part of the install does it crash?
Are you running the setup at administrator level?

Did you try running setup in compatibility mode? XP with service pack 3 should work, I am running the game fine with this.
Works fine on XP with full install. Does anyone have the 1.1 patch for this please? Only found one working download, but it won't update this version. Thanks to the UL!!
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Good memories !!! THANKS!!!