Warhammer 40k - 6th Edition Codex - Crimson Slaughter (PDF)

seeders: 89
leechers: 2
Added on March 16, 2014 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Warhammer 40k - 6th Edition Codex - Crimson Slaughter (PDF) (Size: 15.76 MB)
 CRIMSON_SLAUGHTER_-_Games_Workshop_Ltd.pdf15.76 MB

Description

Cursed are the traitors that turn from the light of the Emperor, and few are as haunted by their descent into madness as the Chaos Renegades known as the Crimson Slaughter. Once loyal sons of the Imperium, the Space Marine Chapter once known as the Crimson Sabres, has earned a terrible and bloody reputation for the murder of whole worlds. Plagued by the ghosts of the countless innocents they have butchered, the Crimson Slaughter struggle to drown out the voices of the dead through spilling the blood of the living. However, with each world that burns in their wake, and each city that runs red with the blood of its citizens, the Crimson Slaughter descends deeper into the thrall of the Dark Gods.

ABOUT THE BOOK
Crimson Slaughter - a Codex: Chaos Space Marines supplement, expands upon these Chaos Renegades first presented in Dark Vengeance, detailing their long and twisted history, as well as their tragic fall from grace. Inside you will find rules for use with your Chaos Space Marines collections, and how to field a Crimson Slaughter renegade warband in your games of Warhammer 40,000. Also inside is a collection of new missions, including Altar of War and Echoes of War, dedicated to the Crimson Slaughter and their unique, and pitiless, ways of waging war.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.76 MB
seeders:89
leechers:2
Warhammer 40k - 6th Edition Codex - Crimson Slaughter (PDF)

All Comments

This is really great, thank you NarbStark! I can't wait to find the epub of this one, though.
Not yet.
The Russian guy that made this PDF obviously has it, but I don't even know who he is or how to talk to him. I just know the first person to post this on 4chan got it from "the Russian equivalent to Facebook." I might just buy it myself to share with the community.

edit: I just requested it on 4chan and actually got the mobi from it. It's out there now.
"Crimson Slaughter Epub/Mobi Begging Thread"
and "Red Butchery" is the file name.