Warhammer 40k - 7th Edition Codex - Tau Empire

seeders: 43
leechers: 9
Added on October 19, 2014 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Warhammer 40k - 7th Edition Codex - Tau Empire (Size: 560.06 MB)
 Codex-Tau.epub222.3 MB
 Codex-Tau.mobi337.76 MB

Description

Codex: Tau Empire is your comprehensive guide to unleashing the might of the Tau upon the battlefields of the 41st Millennium. This volume introduces the four Tau castes, the Ethereals, and their mercenary allies. This dynamic race has begun its Third Sphere Expansion, setting forth into the stars to grow the borders of their burgeoning empire and bring the Greater Good to the galaxy.

ABOUT THIS BOOK
This eBook features:
• The History of the Tau Empire
• Descriptions and rules of the varied units and auxiliaries of the Tau Empire
• A showcase of Tau Empire miniatures
• A comprehensive army list to help you assemble your Tau Empire collection in to an army ready for the battlefield

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
560.06 MB
seeders:43
leechers:9
Warhammer 40k - 7th Edition Codex - Tau Empire

All Comments

thanks bro...
I don't know... Something wrong with this torrent. I use Vuze, double click but nothing happens... Tnx anyway Bran!
Can you please re upload this as a pdf file? epub files are like the only thing adobe reader wont open. drives me nuts and i cant find any free programs that allow me to open epub files. Any suggestions?
Download this.

http://fbreader.org/
Thank you it worked!
It's the current file version available on the black library, so it's as up to date as GW/Black Library have made it.
It's full of the same fluff and such but some rules have been updated for 7th Edition.
A full codex.
I think it is the last year codex, so 6th edition one :)
Thanks Bran!