Warhammer 40k - Space Marine Terminators Collection

seeders: 26
leechers: 9
Added on May 19, 2015 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Warhammer 40k - Space Marine Terminators Collection (Size: 3.28 MB)
 SPACE MARINE TERMINATORS - epubs.rar1.55 MB
 SPACE MARINE TERMINATORS - mobis.rar1.72 MB

Description

THE STORY
Space Marine Terminators are the veterans of their Chapters, first among equals in their brotherhoods of warriors. To them fall the most dangerous of missions, such as boarding the massive space hulks that carry vicious aliens and Chaos-tainted renegades through the drifting tides of the immaterium. Their weapons are mighty, their will indomitable, and their fury absolute. With bolter, flamer and blade they vow to clear space hulks of the Imperium’s foes – or die trying.

READ IT BECAUSE
Clad in the impenetrable Tactical Dreadnought Armour, Terminator Space Marines are the best of the best, given the most difficult missions in the most dangerous of warzones. Collected here are five tales of impossible heroism.

ABOUT THIS BOOK
In this anthology, you will find the novella Sin of Damnation and the short stories Two Kinds of Fool, The Black Pilgrims, Sanguis Irae and Hunt Sense, featuring Terminators battling dread alien foes in the claustrophobic depths of space hulks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.28 MB
seeders:26
leechers:9
Warhammer 40k - Space Marine Terminators Collection

All Comments

Thank you!!!
great upload, thanks
Thanks
Hi BranStark. Are you having any luck finding Sin of Damnation? Let me know if you don't have it, please. Until then I will continue looking for it. Thanks.
I'm not finding it. If you can re-upload it would be really appreciated, Thanks.
That's odd. Could have sworn I had it. I'll see if it's somewhere else and upload it.
Hi BranStark thank you for the uploads!!! Lots of Great stuff. However you didn't include the Short Story Sin Of Damnation in the Terminators Collection. Can you upload it asap? Please, Thank you.
I didn't realize it wasn't included. I uploaded it separately a while ago, anyway.
That's awesome, Thanks a bunch!!!