Warhammer 40k - Space Marines Anthology - Honour of the Space Marines

seeders: 28
leechers: 8
Added on January 3, 2015 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Warhammer 40k - Space Marines Anthology - Honour of the Space Marines (Size: 1.5 MB)
 Honour of The Space Marines - Various.epub993.61 KB
 Honour of The Space Marines - Various.mobi546.46 KB

Description

THE STORY
Space Marines are humanity’s finest heroes, honourable warriors whose deeds in the defence of mankind are legendary. This anthology contains six action-packed tales of the Adeptus Astartes.

IN THIS ANTHOLOGY
Fatespinner by Chris Wraight
The Space Wolves face their ancient adversaries, the Thousand Sons.

Circle of Honour by Guy Hayley
Black Templars Initiate Brusc faces alien horrors as he crusades in the dark places of the galaxy.

The Burden of Angels by Nick Kyme
Chapter Master Tu’Shan of the Salamanders sees the darkness that lurks within his Blood Angels brothers.

All Must End by Gav Thorpe
Dark Angels Librarian Harahel undertakes a perilous journey through the warp that endangers his very soul.

Hounds of Wrath by John French
Ahriman, exiled sorcerer of Prospero, encounters dangerous servants of the Ruinous Powers.

Do Eagles Still Circle the Mountain? by Graham McNeill
Captain Uriel Ventris of the Ultramarines returns to action against the vicious greenskins.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:28
leechers:8
Warhammer 40k - Space Marines Anthology - Honour of the Space Marines

All Comments

Sorry about the epub, guys. Not sure how to fix it. Convert the mobi to an epub file and see if that works.
Having issues opening the epub on my Nook. Like
I am not seeing any text, only the logos
I create these torrents with BitTorrent. I've been seeding all day, as well. Try the magnet link? Admittedly, despite how many torrents I've made, I'm no expert on them.