Warren Ellis: Captain Swing and the Electrical Pirates of Cindery Island (Avatar|2010|Dgtl-HR|Empire)

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on December 7, 2013 by gesseritin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Warren Ellis: Captain Swing and the Electrical Pirates of Cindery Island (Avatar|2010|Dgtl-HR|Empire) (Size: 366.48 MB)
 Captain Swing and the Electrical Pirates of Cindery Island (2010) (Digital-1920) (Son of...366.48 MB

Description

" I am Captain Swing. I am Spring-Heeled Jack. And I will never die. " - "Captain Swing", issue four---"Captain Swing and the Electrical Pirates of Cindery Island": a high-concept title if ever there was one, which makes any further description superfluous! In fact, the title doesn't just summarize the premise but also pretty much the entirety of the book's decidedly uninspired plot. Fortunately, the execution is superb on most other counts, which still lifts the work as a whole above mediocrity, if barely.---Single volume compiled from Empire's brand-new Digital Hi-Res re-releases, bookended with a collection cover and a gallery with four full sets of single-issue variants.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
366.48 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Warren Ellis: Captain Swing and the Electrical Pirates of Cindery Island (Avatar|2010|Dgtl-HR|Empire)