Warrior's Heart (Iron Portal #3) by Laurie London ( Author) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on January 31, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Warrior's Heart (Iron Portal #3) by Laurie London ( Author) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 421.49 KB)
 London, Laurie-Warrior's Heart.epub421.49 KB

Description

Warrior's Heart (Iron Portal #3)
by Laurie London ( Author)
4.31 · Rating Details · 104 Ratings · 56 Reviews 23
*Coming Soon*

From NY Times bestselling author Laurie London comes the third book in the Iron Portal series.

Imprisoned for years, he never forgot her.

Zara Kane is leading a double life. By day, she’s a respected antiquities expert, working at a library, but by night, she’s a thief, stealing back artifacts that belong to her homeland. When she learns that a man she once loved—who abandoned her when she needed him the most—has been wrongly imprisoned, she uses her para-ability Talent to orchestrate a daring escape.

Vince Crawford is damaged man. After years of torture and suffering, the beautiful boy with the sparkling brown eyes is gone, replaced by a jaded ex-con hellbent on revenge. He isn’t afraid of anything, but when the woman he’s never stopped loving and the son he never knew he had are threatened by a ruthless enemy who knows they’re his greatest weakness, Vince will stop at nothing to keep them safe…even if it costs him his life.

Thanks for finding me on Goodreads! I love making new friends and seeing what you're reading, so be sure to friend me. If I weren't writing so much, I think I'd live here!

Okay, a little about me. I'm a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of paranormal romance: the Sweetblood series (vampires) and the Iron Portal series (portals + people with special abilities). I live in the Seattle area with my family and a bunch of animals (which are interchangeable sometimes), including my horse.

Check out my website for more book info:
www.LaurieLondonBooks.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
421.49 KB
seeders:12
leechers:1
Warrior's Heart (Iron Portal #3) by Laurie London ( Author) - epub - zeke23