Wasp - The Crimson Idol FLAC

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 30, 2011 by in Music
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Wasp
  • Format: flac - lossy

Wasp - The Crimson Idol FLAC (Size: 382.15 MB)
 10. The Great Misconceptions Of Me.flac65.39 MB
 04. Chainsaw Charlie (Murders In The New Morgue).flac57.13 MB
 08. The Idol.flac50.18 MB
 07. I Am One.flac36.23 MB
 03. Arena Of Pleasure.flac33.91 MB
 02. The Invisible Boy.flac33.88 MB
 06. Doctor Rockter.flac28.48 MB
 09. Hold On To My Heart.flac27.9 MB
 05. The Gypsy Meets The Boy.flac26.37 MB
 01. The Titanic Overture.flac22.7 MB

Description

The story

The story of The Crimson Idol revolves around a teenager named Jonathan. He is the son of William and Elizabeth Steel, and brother of Michael Steel. Michael is the favored son of his parents, but Jonathan is a complete failure in their eyes. He runs away from home after his brother is killed in a car accident, and starts to wander the streets, getting addicted to drugs and alcohol. When he walks past a music store, he sees a guitar and wants to become a rock star, therefore breaking the display window with a bottle of booze and thus his journey into acclaimed excess begins.
He plays the stolen crimson guitar as often as he can, to try to obtain money to record an album. Then he meets a man, "Chainsaw" Charlie, the president of a major record company. He promises to make Jonathan a star, and introduces Jonathan to Alex Rodman, who will become his manager. Jonathan becomes a rock star, but he finds out that life is not as glamorous as it seems. Jonathan has fame and fortune, but not the one thing he always wanted, the love and acceptance of his parents.
One night before a concert, Jonathan calls his parents in an attempt to reconcile their differences and heal the emotional wounds between them. According to the story "less than fifty words were spoken" the last four of which being "we have no son."
Jonathan realizes that he will never be accepted by his parents and decides to commit suicide. During the aforementioned concert, Jonathan removes the strings from his guitar, shapes them into a noose and hangs himself.
[edit]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
382.15 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Wasp - The Crimson Idol FLAC